DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Full Case for PSP 3000/2000 - Covers Buttons (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoto2 on 07/27/2012

-It covers almost your whole PSP (even the buttons). -Silicone is a great material to absorb a decent fall without damaging the PSP itself. -The PSP doesn't get bulky. -You can't open the UMD without removing the cover. -It sticks when you get it out of your pocket. But that is just how silicone. -Also dust and sand will stick to it and you need to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by6u5tavo on 10/02/2011

It is a great Silicone Protective Full Case to cover your entire PSP... even the buttons!!! It is stronger than other similar products. I did not find one of this on my country. (Argentina) Delivery time was only 20 days! You have to remove the Silicone Protective Case every time you want to change a UMD Disc. That`s not important if you have a custom ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybobybc on 01/24/2010

its very good idea, when we talking about children - they don't care much for PSP (boys especially) and thus the Silicone Protective Case is very useful. I've bought hard case,but it is for carrying and storing, the silicone one protects effectively when the boy is playing... it looks somehow coarse... it may depend on the color - i've chose the black ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlackDaveOrigin on 10/16/2009

It is a great sleeve to cover your entire PSP except the screen (get a screen protector). It is strong and so I wanted it black like I saw it on the picture but I got a gray one... my psp is silver!!! that doesn't change anything! You have to remove that thing and risk to rip it every time you want to change a UMD (good for those with hacked psp though)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections