DX » Community » Reviews » Water Bottle Mounting Carabiner Snaphook Clips (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyz on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, but has very high-level quality. It can handle plastic and glass bottles. Carbiners are big enough and quality is much higher than I could even expect. I am very satisfied with this product. Really! Package contains to pieces: one is black and other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful to hang a bottle at your backpack or somewhere else. Easy tu use, to detach and place back. Can be used with standard PET bottles. Cons:When you turn the clip in other dirrection as it should be in my opinion, it should be wider at the bottom. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaguisabe on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it´s not heavy GREAT price a lovely design very easy to use it has the size of a tv control remote I love the colour good resistant material easy to connect Cons:nothing to say, because everything are advantages OtherThoughts:It´s a very practical it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLametta on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They can hold even 500ml bottles - Firmly clip the bottle - Carabiner is useful to hang the bottle to your belt or backpack - Light and cheap - Nice colors Cons:- At first I needed pliers to tighten on of them to the right size for the bottle but it wasn't m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydacha111 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very small price - 2 pieces per pack, so you can have a spare one in case you loose one, or just give it to someone else - Very lightweight (doesn't make any hassle to carry it around) - Can hold any water bottle Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:If you are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaty on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very simple, but effective idea. The clip is very handy for attaching a bottle to your bag, buggy or whatever so you can easily access it. The bottle clip fits most normal plastic bottles making it very versatile. Better than a metal bottle as you can period... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitespace on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mine come in a set of purple and blue carabiners. It can handle 500ml and 330ml bottles without any problem. The four clips that arrived snapped on the bottles' neck perfectly. The black strap is sturdy. Unbeatable price. Cons:Requires some strength to pull the... Read more

packed outside bottles
    0 0
  • posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice bottle clip! Fits perfectly around the bottle neck Colors are nice ; prefer black or metal color though Cons:The carabiner snaphook clip is not the best quality, but suffcient enough for the purpose. OtherThoughts:None really, it is a nice thing to have if you want t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaice on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works! - It can handle small bottle without problems. - The metal clamp is sturdy enough to make it hard to take the bottle out of it. Sometimes you'll find it easier to take everything out to use the bottle instead of only the bottle. - Cloth is also goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickey101 on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, metal clamp, good fit for the bottles I've tried, tight enough to hold on to the bottle but not that tight that it's diffifult to remove the bottle. Different colors make it easy to recognize which bottle below to whom. Cons:The big clip has it's opening end on t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections