DX » Community » Reviews » Kid's Dress T-Shirt Clothes Flip Fold Folder Board Organizer - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCyrilVelasco on 04/05/2013

- Folds clothes faster than the traditional method. - When folded, clothes are relatively equal in size and shape. - Good for children and small women maybe dogs clothing and cats clothing also. - Small - Not good for adults or men (ok for smaller women) - The title for the item doesn't mention it's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMalyJaponec on 02/11/2013

Works as expected. Very easy to use with manual on dx web page. It can fold different type of clothes. It is no intended to work with adult clothes. It is so small. I do not believe that it work for long time with every day use. Do not buy if you want to use it for adult size clothing! Try to find another ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWildParadise on 02/06/2013

Does what it says, low price. As seen on tv. Sturdy. Whish it was mentionned that it's for kids, way too small to used on regular clothes. No mention on the ad, order only for kids. It's a kid size for kids clothes, it's too small to do regular clothes, that's why it cost half price. I wouldn't have ... Read more

1 0 11

• posted bycmartins1963 on 02/05/2013

It's a nice gadget. Helps you fold your t-shirts in no time and all of them in the exactlly same way. All you need to do is to put the t-shirt correctly in the folder and fold its wings. You will have them ready in seconds. "Watch very closely wich folder size you are buying". I bought one ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections