DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7'' Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / 3G / TF / 3D Game / Camera - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladracu2001 on 08/22/2013

android, spanish language, small and practical. All this it does practical and ideal for a quick purchase once brought to market. so far i don't have anything to say about the cons. Maybe, when you take for the first time the default language is chinese. As well the manual. Another thing is the lack of clean stuff for the cristal. you have a lot of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysillysupper on 08/01/2013

This devise is beautiful. Looks good, and it does all it says and more. One evening with app installs and it becomes a realy usefull device. Mine came set to englinsh. with a japanese keyboard setting. wich was no problem at all to ajust to english. A gold fish could do it. The battery and charging drain at about same time. so that i was gaming on it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyvciudadreal on 07/25/2013

Price GPU: Mali 400, 3D accelerator 5-point touch Full HD+ 2160p Very well kept wi-fi connection Android 4.0 Lightweight and easy to use Very fast bright screen - Language was chinese by default - Only USB cable but no dedicated charger (despite it has 5V connector). - Touchscreen a little bit less sensitive than expected. for it's price is better than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarokanac on 07/17/2013

Good quality, all functional work without errors, speeds at a high level. There are no bugs. It looks much more expensive in comparison with other devices. Good quality, all functional work without errors, speeds at a high level. There are no bugs. It looks much more expensive in comparison with other devices. Good quality, all functional work without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinfou on 07/16/2013

Great device at an amazing price. My kids watch netflix, play angry birds and other games. It is a little slow when multitasking like downloading new apps and navigating around. The table is a little thick compared to the ipad and it is made of plastic. This device is not for power user but it is good enought for a casual user You don't have much to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySklifasovsky on 04/07/2013

Price GPU: Mali 400, 3D accelerator 5-point touch Full HD+ 2160p Very well kept wi-fi connection Android 4.0 Lightweight and easy to use Very fast bright screen Crunches plastic. No charger. When enabled tablet, the default language was Chinese. A very long time searching for how to change the language Rayed plastic. Time up to 4 hours. Very necessary ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaionarap on 03/28/2013

IN ENGLISH Cheap, fast, versatile, lightweight, easy to use, nice design, and did i mention it's cheap! IN GREEK kala den mporeis na diavaseis ta agglika ** thes ** tablet IN ENGLISH doesn't have otg drivers and could use a transparent cover for the cam lens IN GREEK kala den mporeis na diavaseis ta agglika ** thes ** tablet IN ENGLISH i have bought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexiskaselouris on 03/26/2013

Fast CPU , clear nice screen,good responce on the touchpad,nice audio,comes with google play installed (no need to root) ,good looking. The battery lasts for up to 5 hours of moderate use and much less of intensive,sometimes it makes a noise inside,the screen misses a few millimetres in claibration (you really have to look for that in order to notice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahaden on 03/21/2013

Excelente relacion en calidad/precio cumple con todas las espectativas, siempre teniendo en cuenta el precio de la tablet. Lo unico malo q le pude encontrar es q vino en idioma chino y me costo encontrar el lugar para cambiarlo tuve que buscar en youtube pero bueno mas alla de eso todo perfecto! como dije en las Pros. es una excelente tablet teniendo ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byjschuler on 02/28/2013

- Light weight - Good resolution - Fast - Android 4 - Language was chinese by default - Only USB cable but no dedicated charger (despite it has 5V connector). - Touchscreen a little bit less sensitive than expected. Good size, and performance. Better than expected. I miss some applications preinstalled. I come to think that i'm not gonna have many android ... Read more

9 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections