DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7'' Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / 3G / TF / 3D Game / Camera - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome for it's price

posted by alexiskaselouris on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Fast CPU , clear nice screen,good responce on the touchpad,nice audio,comes with google play installed (no need to root) ,good looking.

Cons:

The battery lasts for up to 5 hours of moderate use and much less of intensive,sometimes it makes a noise inside,the screen misses a few millimetres in claibration (you really have to look for that in order to notice it)

OtherThoughts:

quite nice overall and in an amazing price, I would consider adding a sim adapter or including an otg usb in the basic shipment. Form wehere I stand I find this an extremely useful device.

Bottomline:

for it's price is better than many models triple that!Maybe for some people the plastic outlines seem cheap but the bottom line is that the D50 gets the job done fast reliably and in a great price too! I am very satisfied with this product and already have bot 2 more for friends and family!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections