DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT GS8000Pro 5.0MP 2.7" 16:9 LCD Car DVR 1080P with GPS / Google Map / HDMI / AV OUT / TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Excellent video quality, the construction of the camera seems to be very strong. When it arrives I noticed that it is very small and lightweight. Cons: Expensive. The lens ring should be black to not attract much attention. Should become with a suction cup option. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byswerating on 06/24/2013

Very good picture quality. Fast GPS lock-on. Easy to use. Nice interface. Good record quality. Good picture even at night. -The program that came with it is useless (slow user-interface). It take's forever to load only one recorded file into the program, even if the file is copied to the computer the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFuranity on 04/19/2013

- HD 1080p - good image quality - GPS - works with Google Maps, accurate - Small size - Shock detection - Nicely built and designed. Doesn't look cheap. - Complete package (cables etc.) for the price it is - Holder is to be sticked to the window (and it sticks well, so don't think you'll easily move ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byLucasLanna on 03/06/2013

Good construction quality, very smoth and bright images. Please use a 32Gb SD Class 10 card. The software that comes with it do not work with comas delimiting the decimals. I need to change my country in my Windows instalation to USA for it work without the floating point error. With the original software ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections