DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT GS8000Pro 5.0MP 2.7" 16:9 LCD Car DVR 1080P with GPS / Google Map / HDMI / AV OUT / TF - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswerating on 06/24/2013

Very good picture quality. Fast GPS lock-on. Easy to use. Nice interface. Good record quality. Good picture even at night. -The program that came with it is useless (slow user-interface). It take's forever to load only one recorded file into the program, even if the file is copied to the computer the transfer is very slow. -Fixed mount on windows. A ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFuranity on 04/19/2013

- HD 1080p - good image quality - GPS - works with Google Maps, accurate - Small size - Shock detection - Nicely built and designed. Doesn't look cheap. - Complete package (cables etc.) for the price it is - Holder is to be sticked to the window (and it sticks well, so don't think you'll easily move it) - Manual is so bad, no manual would make no difference.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLucasLanna on 03/06/2013

Good construction quality, very smoth and bright images. Please use a 32Gb SD Class 10 card. The software that comes with it do not work with comas delimiting the decimals. I need to change my country in my Windows instalation to USA for it work without the floating point error. With the original software the GPS was pointing 300 km away from my position.... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections