DX » Community » Reviews » Skateboard Style Protective Silicone Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjangelf on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the case is really cool. Came very fast and in perfect conditions, very good material and durable, and i love it. Cons:i dont have any, cos the case came very fast and in perfect conditions, very good material and durable, and i love it. OtherThoughts:My case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a beautiful product, and it holds the iPhone inclined, so it is good when you need to use you smartphone on the desk making it easier to use in this way. Cons:it is really big so it will never fit in your pocket so you have to carry in your hand or put i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykyrmse on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I love this case! If fits the phone perfectly, and it looks really nice and realistic! I always find little faults in most things, but this one is really well done. It probably protects the phone from breaking when falling, because the case is thick. Cons:A bit big (obvio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections