Good price-quality relationship. The honda black colour fit perfect to my car (not honda). Two ways of using it, like a pen o like a brush. Very useful for small scratches in your car.
I had to use it as a brush on the door angle and it was very helpful. Yoy can only discover it if you watch carefully ... Read more
Covers scratches, both small and large, quite easily. For larger scratches, just use it as you would use a regular pen. The results are perfect for smaller scratches and still acceptable for larger ones. The paint clots from time to time, so you need to go on shaking the pen while using. None so far,... Read more
It's pretty good. I'm using it with in a GM Corsa and the matches the black perfectly. I'm excellent for big scratches. Easy to use. It's awful with tiny scratches. Try a good wax or something. Forget about this pen. It's awesome if you are broke and don't have heavy money to pay a real repair. Try ir ... Read more
The tint dry fast, is very close to the original, and cover dents and small scratches easily. Easy to paint, could use the pencil tip (is plastic, not metal, and it is good!) or the brush for larger repairs. It resists car washes several times. Beware, if you try to take the repair out, you will be successful.... Read more
- Matches the factory black paint of my Honda Integra perfectly.
- Has a pen for touching up small scratches as well as a brush for covering larger scrapes.
- Very easy to use.
- Quick drying.
- Very cheap. - Has a strong chemical smell.
- Dries quickly which makes it difficult to clean up spills/fix ... Read more
- Helpful / useful / convenient / purposive
- Really solve scratches and splints: easily and fast.
- Fast drying paint (be carefull)
- Perfect aplying brush and pin tip.
- Aproach all types of defects. - Hard to match the exactly collor (not noticeable)
- Eventually will wear off within years (mostly ... Read more
- Kind of easy to use.
- After apply on scratches (or scuffs in my case) gives a "100% better" looking.
- Applied almost all over the car and has a lot of paint yet.
- Resistant: will not get off easily. - After some work, your hand gets really TIRED, I had to stop after ~80 scratches/... Read more
If you have small scratches on your car from f.e. tree branches or stone skit-marks, this is perfect. The paint dries fast enough too and doesn't wear off after you wash your car. The cap seals the paint well so it won't leak. Can't think of any, really. None For this price you can't complain. I keep ... Read more
* Real black automotive ink * Glossy effect * Smalls like nail ink * Need to have a steady hand to do the job * It wont 'blend' with the original color of the car * Need to have mores colors! * Dont take this product very serious if you like having your car like new. It wont repair scratches well, specially ... Read more
Worked ok hiding minor scratches on my car None All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.