DX » Community » Reviews » Honda #B92P Black Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElgatopulgoso on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price-quality relationship. The honda black colour fit perfect to my car (not honda). Two ways of using it, like a pen o like a brush. Very useful for small scratches in your car. I had to use it as a brush on the door angle and it was very helpful. Yoy can only di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiZahn on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Covers scratches, both small and large, quite easily. For larger scratches, just use it as you would use a regular pen. The results are perfect for smaller scratches and still acceptable for larger ones. Cons:The paint clots from time to time, so you need to go on shaki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardocampoy on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's pretty good. I'm using it with in a GM Corsa and the matches the black perfectly. I'm excellent for big scratches. Easy to use. Cons:It's awful with tiny scratches. Try a good wax or something. Forget about this pen. OtherThoughts:It's awesome if you are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroseiji on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The tint dry fast, is very close to the original, and cover dents and small scratches easily. Easy to paint, could use the pencil tip (is plastic, not metal, and it is good!) or the brush for larger repairs. It resists car washes several times. Cons:Beware, if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBurninator on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Matches the factory black paint of my Honda Integra perfectly. - Has a pen for touching up small scratches as well as a brush for covering larger scrapes. - Very easy to use. - Quick drying. - Very cheap. Cons:- Has a strong chemical smell. - Dries quickly which makes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirbilly on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Helpful / useful / convenient / purposive - Really solve scratches and splints: easily and fast. - Fast drying paint (be carefull) - Perfect aplying brush and pin tip. - Aproach all types of defects. Cons:- Hard to match the exactly collor (not noticeable) - Eventuall... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySurfin on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Kind of easy to use. - After apply on scratches (or scuffs in my case) gives a "100% better" looking. - Cheap - Applied almost all over the car and has a lot of paint yet. - Resistant: will not get off easily. Cons:- After some work, your hand gets really TIRE... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJizz0r on 02/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have small scratches on your car from f.e. tree branches or stone skit-marks, this is perfect. The paint dries fast enough too and doesn't wear off after you wash your car. The cap seals the paint well so it won't leak. Cons:Can't think of any, really.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byojaneri on 10/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Real black automotive ink * Glossy effect Cons:* Smalls like nail ink * Need to have a steady hand to do the job * It wont 'blend' with the original color of the car * Need to have mores colors! OtherThoughts:* Dont take this product very serious if you like h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoroni on 10/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked ok hiding minor scratches on my car Cons:None OtherThoughts:All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review doe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections