DX » Community » Reviews » 4000mAh Ni-MH Battery with USB Charging Cable for XBox 360 Controllers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIsbain on 01/22/2014

Good price, works fine My controller is white and the battery color is more like... yellowish. That's hot exactly something that bothers me but it makes it look unofficial (which it is). I haven't used the battery enough to make any comments on how long the battery lasts. It comes charged a little and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Easy to charge, cheap, NiMH battery, long in game duration, same quality for all the ten units I got which sometimes doesn't happen. has to charge a while longer than others from different material to maintain battery life and the declared power is larger than the actual one. Small power cable, making ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd94ng1s2ngj on 09/03/2013

The product is very usefulness for all users of the xbox. With this battery you can play a lot of hours without recharging or subtitute the energy controllers. Low Quality of the materials. Is to easy to damage the product if you don't pay attention when you gona put in your control of the xbox. Another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziyanpowa on 09/02/2013

Nice battery, lasts as long as branded rechargeable batteries, but much cheaper! It comes in it's original packaging, just like on the picture. It has some weight (this indicates big battery). A bit low quality, it fits well, a tiny bit harder to remove than the original one, the charging cable is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

-It charges really fast -It's very cheap -It came excactly as shown on the pictures (in package etcetera) Ok, the only greater con to me is the charging time that is 8 hours. But stil you can let the battery charge over night, so it is just the time for it to recharge fully. The battery isn't clearly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalkerskywalker on 07/16/2013

Perfect battery for xbox 360 controllers. It works fine! The duration is better than normal AA batteries. The price is very good too! It's possible to play while the battery is charging. It's impossible to know when the battery is full charged, because the led light doesn't turn off. The cable is too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJessicaBR on 06/27/2013

-Bateria dura aproximadamente 6horas de jogo. -Recarga através de usb ligada diretamente no xbox facilita muito. -Encaixa perfeitamente no controle. -Muito barato quando comparado aos preços de baterias pra controle de xbox 360 a venda em São Paulo - Brasil. Até agora nenhum, realmente ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygiando25 on 06/25/2013

- Excellent battery life; - Easy to use; - Very good charge; - Very Cheap, low price; - Great quality; No. Product no complaints. You can buy without fear, very good. It took less than 2 weeks to arrive in Brazil. Undoubtedly the best international purchase I've ever made. I bought two batteries and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This XBox controller battery is great. It works perfectly. I have been using it for months and have made many recharges, it is still functioning perfectly. The autonomy is very good. It is very cheap. I enjoy the fact that it is recharchable by USB cable, this is very nice. None. None. For this price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferrarano on 06/09/2013

It's cheap and holds a good amount of hours for 1h charge. 10 minutes of charge will give you about 30 minutes The build quality (just like the MS official one) is weaker than expected. Some of the batteries and wires will stop working because the bad contact doesn't allow for them to charge. Has been ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections