DX » Community » Reviews » 4000mAh Ni-MH Battery with USB Charging Cable for XBox 360 Controllers
  • 5 star 47 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to charge, cheap, NiMH battery, long in game duration, same quality for all the ten units I got which sometimes doesn't happen. Cons:has to charge a while longer than others from different material to maintain battery life and the declared power is larger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJessicaBR on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Bateria dura aproximadamente 6horas de jogo. -Recarga através de usb ligada diretamente no xbox facilita muito. -Encaixa perfeitamente no controle. -Muito barato quando comparado aos preços de baterias pra controle de xbox 360 a venda em São Paulo - Bras... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygiando25 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Excellent battery life; - Easy to use; - Very good charge; - Very Cheap, low price; - Great quality; Cons:No. Product no complaints. OtherThoughts:You can buy without fear, very good. It took less than 2 weeks to arrive in Brazil. Undoubtedly the best international pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This XBox controller battery is great. It works perfectly. I have been using it for months and have made many recharges, it is still functioning perfectly. The autonomy is very good. It is very cheap. I enjoy the fact that it is recharchable by USB cable, this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorbh on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A maior vantagem é a eliminação das pilhas. Ainda dá pra jogar enquanto a bateria é carregada no console. Muito bom isso. Cons:Ligar antes de usar e deixar carregando por um tempo. OtherThoughts:A grande vantagem de ter adquirido essa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT1r4n0 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and realiable battery. Comes with charger cable that allows you to play while charging the battery. Fit perfect on controller. Cons:Lower quality of plastic materials used, the cable is to short so you must be neer the console to charge while playng. onl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPacheco13 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty cheaper than original. Good construction. Fists perfectly in my original controller. Works as promissed. I can charge it in my computer USB port. Great package,quick shipment from dx extreme....easy to use,it works perfectly with my xbox controller, right from pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexklai on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty cheaper than original. Good construction. Fists perfectly in my original controller. Works as promissed. I can charge it in my computer USB port. Cons:Too Short Cable. Dont have a led or something like it to indicate when its fully charged. OtherThoughts:Surely i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is Amazing! First of all, I discharged it because, when you charge it for the first time, it has to take a LONG charge, between 8 and 10 hours (if you have a plug for conecting the USB to the wall it will be better). If not, it wont work as long as it should, but don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, charge holds for at least 8 hours of play, so that's amazing. I use it on my pc, just plug it in the USB port and off you go, unlimited play. It's not obstructive in the least when you grab the controller, so that's good. I would say the charging cable... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections