Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good in compare of price and quality.

posted by wheelchairman on 07/30/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

PRO for this product are quite obvious. Simply put they are

- price

- quality

- usefullness

The price is quarter of the regular prices in my country, so there is no doubt that it pays to buy this one. The build quality is a bit lower than you qould get with the original one, but still perfect for the price. And as for the durability it is quite ok.

Cons:

Ok, the only greater con to me is the charging time that is 8 hours. But stil you can let the battery charge over night, so it is just the time for it to recharge fully. The battery isn't clearly white as the controller, but that isn't a big con, is it?

OtherThoughts:

Get it!

Bottomline:

When I received the battery via mail, I've started playing after a couple days it was just laying on my desk. It lasted for 8 hours of gameplay WITH the vibration turned ON. After recharging it lasted 4 hours before the battery charge level indicator showed 75% left (Again with the vibration turned on). I have planned to measure the whole playtime, but after realizing this, I was satisfied enough and went on playing without measuring the playtime.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections