DX » Community » Reviews » Portable External 2200mAh Battery Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonir1 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product quality. Fine finish, nice curves. Comes with a really nice external pack. Feels very good in your hand, high quality product. Charges the Iphone fast and has high battery capacity. Cons:During charging, the external battery case gets warm (it's normal).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMSigalaA on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The material is very resistent, I can have it either my pocket or my bag - Charge is excellente (0 to 100%) - Compared with other external batteries, is very thin, doesnt make it big Cons:- Take a long time to charge it (charge the case not the iphone) - The charger c... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyobdez on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The soft lining protects phone case from scratching The top edge of the cover sits above the screen so it protects the screen when it is face down The battery has a quick charge time. The non-slip surface works well. Cons:The instructions that come with the device are of... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections