DX » Community » Reviews » Gonbes G05-BT 3D Active Shutter Glasses w/ Bluetooth for TV - Black
Customer’s impression:
light Well made Very Good ! one size
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byur2clos3 on 11/08/2015

Pros: The active shutter 3D glasses were compatible with my Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST50. The glasses were much more affordable than the original glasses by a fraction of $80 tax included. The cost I saved on 1 pair will allow me to buy a 2nd one. It's well-made & light. The glasses are where it 2... Read more

Much more affordable than the original Panasonic 3D Glasses Much more affordable than the original Panasonic 3D Glasses Much more affordable than the original Panasonic 3D Glasses

Impression:light,Well made,one size;

0 0 0

• posted byMcnorby on 08/20/2014

Bought these because the original glasses from Panasonic are very expensive. They work great, connect fast en are very easy to use . bought one to try and bought another one ! The are comfortable to wear, the 3D effects are as they should be, so for one fifthe of the price of the original glasses... Read more

Impression:Very Good !;

0 0 0

• posted bylafrenr on 06/30/2014

Easy to use, not too heavy, professionnal look, well packed. Give a bright 3D effect with 3D movies. Battery works for a long period of time, enough for a couple of movies. Glasses are too big for children Works well on a Panasonic Plasma TV P60ST50. Buetooth connected on the first try, very easy... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere