DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good value tiny IT'S Working so small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybagou91 on 01/28/2015

Works great. No problems at all at. works with IDE arduino. choice card type ATMEGA Pro Mini 16Mhz internal clock ATmega-328 need adapter COM -> TTL communication module board, or program by SPI easy to use

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 01/25/2015

Pros: Oh my god, it's so tiny! Working from the start, really good quality. Very fast delivery - around 2 weeks to Europe. Program prototyped with Uno ported to Pro Mini without any problems. Cons: It's not "Nano", so remember - no USB and be ready for some fun trying to program it. And it's so -... Read more

Impression:Good product,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Pros: - Inexpensive - Smallest Arduino design not specifically meant for wearables - USB-to-Serial bridge isn't part of the board, so it won't waste space and money in non-USB projects. Just buy something like SKU 149859 and share it between all of your Pro Mini boards. Cons: - Mine came with the... Read more

Impression:Good value,tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byCryhte on 11/23/2014

Some welding seems to be a little weak, but it works well. This version does not have placement for additionnal pullup resistor on I2C and nothing indicates there is already mounted ones.

Impression:so small;

0 0 0

• posted bymgilbert99 on 11/12/2014

price no usb

Impression:Good product,IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted bymjorissen on 10/30/2014

Pros : very small ! 100% arduino compatible, I ordered a few of them and I'll probably order some more ! Cons : I'm having some troubles to program it sometimes, arduino IDE says that programmer is not responding. You can use any other aduino board to program it because it doesn't have usb, I'm a... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byjontte75 on 09/20/2014

Pros : cheap, suits many arduino projects Cons : it says 5v but when using external power it is actually 3.3v as stated in many other reviews Bottom line : even though it was first a bit confusing, that when driving project using USB it worked with 5v (which suits well eg some LCDs) and when with... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byyildak on 09/08/2014

very cool product. although i got mine to overheat. when this happens the blue and the green led blink constantly and the code stops running. i'm powering it with a 9V batt. using the VIN pin. if i blow air to it, the overheating goes away and the code comes back alive. if i stop blowing air, the... Read more

i got mine to overheat!

Impression:IT'S Working ,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byNielsOoo on 08/16/2014

official arduino pro mini's come in 4 flavors, this is NONE of them: 3.3V 8mhz ATMega168 3.3V 8mhz ATMega328 5V 16mhz ATMega168 5V 16mhz ATMega328 this one is ... strangely enough a 3.3v 16MHZ ATMega328 so... it basically is the 5v 16MHZ ATMega328, but then with a 3.3v voltage regulator soldered... Read more

Impression:runs at both 3.3 and 5v :-) ,it's a bit odd but flawlessly working unit!;

2 0 0

• posted bymicroK on 08/13/2014

Pros: A Funduino product with 100% Arduino compatibility. It's working easily. Can Work together with [CP2102 USB to TTL STC] for program uploading and port monitoring. It's compact size can fit into many toy. Pinout map is available from internet. Cons: Pins labels are not very clear, you would... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections