DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good value tiny IT'S Working so small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybagou91 on 01/28/2015

Works great. No problems at all at. works with IDE arduino. choice card type ATMEGA Pro Mini 16Mhz internal clock ATmega-328 need adapter COM -> TTL communication module board, or program by SPI easy to use

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 01/25/2015

Pros: Oh my god, it's so tiny! Working from the start, really good quality. Very fast delivery - around 2 weeks to Europe. Program prototyped with Uno ported to Pro Mini without any problems. Cons: It's not "Nano", so remember - no USB and be ready for some fun trying to program it. And it's so -... Read more

Impression:Good product,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Pros: - Inexpensive - Smallest Arduino design not specifically meant for wearables - USB-to-Serial bridge isn't part of the board, so it won't waste space and money in non-USB projects. Just buy something like SKU 149859 and share it between all of your Pro Mini boards. Cons: - Mine came with the... Read more

Impression:Good value,tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byCryhte on 11/23/2014

Some welding seems to be a little weak, but it works well. This version does not have placement for additionnal pullup resistor on I2C and nothing indicates there is already mounted ones.

Impression:so small;

0 0 0

• posted bymgilbert99 on 11/12/2014

price no usb

Impression:Good product,IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byjontte75 on 09/20/2014

Pros : cheap, suits many arduino projects Cons : it says 5v but when using external power it is actually 3.3v as stated in many other reviews Bottom line : even though it was first a bit confusing, that when driving project using USB it worked with 5v (which suits well eg some LCDs) and when with... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byyildak on 09/08/2014

very cool product. although i got mine to overheat. when this happens the blue and the green led blink constantly and the code stops running. i'm powering it with a 9V batt. using the VIN pin. if i blow air to it, the overheating goes away and the code comes back alive. if i stop blowing air, the... Read more

i got mine to overheat!

Impression:IT'S Working ,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byNielsOoo on 08/16/2014

official arduino pro mini's come in 4 flavors, this is NONE of them: 3.3V 8mhz ATMega168 3.3V 8mhz ATMega328 5V 16mhz ATMega168 5V 16mhz ATMega328 this one is ... strangely enough a 3.3v 16MHZ ATMega328 so... it basically is the 5v 16MHZ ATMega328, but then with a 3.3v voltage regulator soldered... Read more

Impression:runs at both 3.3 and 5v :-) ,it's a bit odd but flawlessly working unit!;

2 0 0

• posted bymicroK on 08/13/2014

Pros: A Funduino product with 100% Arduino compatibility. It's working easily. Can Work together with [CP2102 USB to TTL STC] for program uploading and port monitoring. It's compact size can fit into many toy. Pinout map is available from internet. Cons: Pins labels are not very clear, you would... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byDXAndrew on 07/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: Cheap! Probably the cheapest Arduino Pro Mini here. Nice blue power-on LED (previous batch was green). Voltage is 3.3V, which is great for interfacing some newer low-voltage hardware. Cons: Product name says is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections