DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good value Very nice tiny IT'S Working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9425275 on 07/06/2015

Pros: I've used it for a project and I haven't had any problem with it. It came with the pins soldered and with the bootloader installed. Cons: nothing.

Impression:Good product,Good value,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9222434 on 05/11/2015

Clone of the arduino pro mini except for some pin change it is the same as the original. Some said this is the 3.3V version with a regulator but I didn't measure the output, read other comments for details. If you have another arduino, you don't really have to buy a usb-ttl converter in order to... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDagui34 on 04/22/2015

Exactly the same as the original. For a very lower price, works sa perfectly as the gnuine board.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9011400 on 03/29/2015

Waiting for the load module so I can hook it up. But it looks allright

0 0 0

• posted by9096780 on 03/12/2015

great arduino and really tiny! you just have to use a usb loader or an old arduino without a chip to upload files! No real cons!

0 0 0

• posted byjinmok on 03/10/2015

Maybe it's just the one I got, but mine blew after I connected just under 12V to VIN. So clearly this does not "Support external 3.3V~12V DC power supply" I measured 11.84 V going to the VIN pin and knew there was definitely a problem when I measured 9+ V on the 5V pin. The on-board regulator did... Read more

Impression:tiny;

4 1 0

• posted byk4co on 03/04/2015

em conjunto com cp2102 fica perfeito pra fazer pequenos dispositivos

Impression:Good product,Good value,tiny;

0 0 0

• posted bypitr100 on 02/18/2015

Pros: Good Arduino working on 5V and 16MHz with Atmega 328. Cons: Comes with soldered pin headers (even on picture are not soldered). I have to unsolder them, because of intended usage. To program this Arduino you have to buy or develop USB to UART communication - you can find a lot of this on... Read more

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bybagou91 on 01/28/2015

Works great. No problems at all at. works with IDE arduino. choice card type ATMEGA Pro Mini 16Mhz internal clock ATmega-328 need adapter COM -> TTL communication module board, or program by SPI easy to use

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 01/25/2015

Pros: Oh my god, it's so tiny! Working from the start, really good quality. Very fast delivery - around 2 weeks to Europe. Program prototyped with Uno ported to Pro Mini without any problems. Cons: It's not "Nano", so remember - no USB and be ready for some fun trying to program it. And it's so -... Read more

Impression:Good product,so small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere