DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good product Cheap Small Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseppecallewaert on 05/23/2016

pros: very small cheap usefull arduino works very well contra: not easy to install but when you google it, everything needs to go well

very small and usefull arduino

Impression:Good product,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byaeol2000 on 04/18/2016

Pros: Very small / Es muy pequeño Cons: Need a programer / Necesitas un programador para cargar el sktech To program the Mini Pro Funduino is needed to press the reset button while the sketch is compiled and drop it before it starts to transmit . Para programar el Funduino Pro Mini es necesario y... Read more

Impression:Mini;

0 0 0

• posted by616443 on 12/31/2015

Por su tamaño y bajo consumo (duro hasta 3 días usando blink con una pila de celular), es una buena opción para configuraciones reducidas. Sin embargo necesita un lector serial o un arduino UNO sin chip como lo explican en Configurar lo es entonces un poco complejo (ver esquema).... Read more

Arduino mini Altrenativo, barato pero laborioso de usar.

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9425275 on 07/06/2015

Pros: I've used it for a project and I haven't had any problem with it. It came with the pins soldered and with the bootloader installed. Cons: nothing.

Impression:Good product,Good value,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9222434 on 05/11/2015

Clone of the arduino pro mini except for some pin change it is the same as the original. Some said this is the 3.3V version with a regulator but I didn't measure the output, read other comments for details. If you have another arduino, you don't really have to buy a usb-ttl converter in order to... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDagui34 on 04/22/2015

Exactly the same as the original. For a very lower price, works sa perfectly as the gnuine board.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9011400 on 03/29/2015

Waiting for the load module so I can hook it up. But it looks allright

0 0 0

• posted by9096780 on 03/12/2015

great arduino and really tiny! you just have to use a usb loader or an old arduino without a chip to upload files! No real cons!

0 0 0

• posted byjinmok on 03/10/2015

Maybe it's just the one I got, but mine blew after I connected just under 12V to VIN. So clearly this does not "Support external 3.3V~12V DC power supply" I measured 11.84 V going to the VIN pin and knew there was definitely a problem when I measured 9+ V on the 5V pin. The on-board regulator did... Read more

Impression:tiny;

4 1 0

• posted byk4co on 03/04/2015

em conjunto com cp2102 fica perfeito pra fazer pequenos dispositivos

Impression:Good product,Good value,tiny;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere