DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
IT'S Working so small it's a bit odd but flawlessly working unit! runs at both 3.3 and 5v :-)
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjontte75 on 09/20/2014

Pros : cheap, suits many arduino projects Cons : it says 5v but when using external power it is actually 3.3v as stated in many other reviews Bottom line : even though it was first a bit confusing, that when driving project using USB it worked with 5v (which suits well eg some LCDs) and when powering ... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byyildak on 09/08/2014

very cool product. although i got mine to overheat. when this happens the blue and the green led blink constantly and the code stops running. i'm powering it with a 9V batt. using the VIN pin. if i blow air to it, the overheating goes away and the code comes back alive. if i stop blowing air, the led.... Read more

i got mine to overheat!

Impression:IT'S Working ,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byNielsOoo on 08/16/2014

official arduino pro mini's come in 4 flavors, this is NONE of them: 3.3V 8mhz ATMega168 3.3V 8mhz ATMega328 5V 16mhz ATMega168 5V 16mhz ATMega328 this one is ... strangely enough a 3.3v 16MHZ ATMega328 so... it basically is the 5v 16MHZ ATMega328, but then with a 3.3v voltage regulator soldered on the ... Read more

Impression:runs at both 3.3 and 5v :-) ,it's a bit odd but flawlessly working unit!;

1 0 0

• posted bymicroK on 08/13/2014

Pros: A Funduino product with 100% Arduino compatibility. It's working easily. Can Work together with [CP2102 USB to TTL STC] for program uploading and port monitoring. It's compact size can fit into many toy. Pinout map is available from internet. Cons: Pins labels are not very clear, you would need ... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

• posted byDXAndrew on 07/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: Cheap! Probably the cheapest Arduino Pro Mini here. Nice blue power-on LED (previous batch was green). Voltage is 3.3V, which is great for interfacing some newer low-voltage hardware. Cons: Product name says that this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEsequeva on 04/06/2014

100% Arduino compatible board. It includes two male pin header strips that you can solder or not, depending on your needs. Quality seems good enough. It works directly from the box. Easy to program and use. No cons at all. Don't forget to buy a FTDI USB adapter to be able to program this board. It works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNafai on 04/03/2014

It's a very cheap microcontrolled that can be programmed using standard Arduino software, with a huge amount of possibilities to interface with the real world You need an special cable USB to RS232 TTL level adapter / converter. Yo can find it in dx.com and it's also cheap, but it's an extra cost. At ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaduCA on 03/27/2014

Cheap enough, small, powerfull, do what it says... in a word, a very good product for DIY projects. Headers came already soldered, not like in the presentation photo. The price could be better. There are better prices on the online market. I used this product with SKU: 149859 on Win7 OS, and they work ... Read more

My Pro Mini working with the USB to TTL Converter

2 0 0

• posted bydemoer on 03/16/2014

When it arrived it was well packed in an ESD bag and pins were well protected with foam. I programmed it using an USB to UART converter (Cytron UC00B) and it functioned right away. The header pin layout makes it great for building a prototype circuit on a breadboard. None that I can think of. Be aware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiK000n on 03/10/2014

Cheap, small and very affordable. I power it with a 9V battery. The board has no USB connector, so you'll need an USB programmer. This board is intended for semi-professional use. Pin headers are breadboard compatible. It arrived with headers (pins) already mounted to the PCB. Which is nice if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections