DX » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good product Cheap Small Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClaudiu2014 on 03/08/2017

For this to work you need a ftdi controller.once connected it acts the same as any arduino board.It works with the arduino IDE and has all it's pins labeled.Very cheap for something so useful.

Impression:Good product,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byseppecallewaert on 05/23/2016

pros: very small cheap usefull arduino works very well contra: not easy to install but when you google it, everything needs to go well

very small and usefull arduino

Impression:Good product,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byaeol2000 on 04/18/2016

Pros: Very small / Es muy pequeño Cons: Need a programer / Necesitas un programador para cargar el sktech To program the Mini Pro Funduino is needed to press the reset button while the sketch is compiled and drop it before it starts to transmit . Para programar el Funduino Pro Mini es necesario y... Read more

Impression:Mini;

0 0 0

• posted by616443 on 12/31/2015

Por su tamaño y bajo consumo (duro hasta 3 días usando blink con una pila de celular), es una buena opción para configuraciones reducidas. Sin embargo necesita un lector serial o un arduino UNO sin chip como lo explican en Configurar lo es entonces un poco complejo (ver esquema).... Read more

Arduino mini Altrenativo, barato pero laborioso de usar.

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bypitr100 on 02/18/2015

Pros: Good Arduino working on 5V and 16MHz with Atmega 328. Cons: Comes with soldered pin headers (even on picture are not soldered). I have to unsolder them, because of intended usage. To program this Arduino you have to buy or develop USB to UART communication - you can find a lot of this on... Read more

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9039775 on 01/25/2015

Pros: Oh my god, it's so tiny! Working from the start, really good quality. Very fast delivery - around 2 weeks to Europe. Program prototyped with Uno ported to Pro Mini without any problems. Cons: It's not "Nano", so remember - no USB and be ready for some fun trying to program it. And it's so -... Read more

Impression:Good product,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Pros: - Inexpensive - Smallest Arduino design not specifically meant for wearables - USB-to-Serial bridge isn't part of the board, so it won't waste space and money in non-USB projects. Just buy something like SKU 149859 and share it between all of your Pro Mini boards. Cons: - Mine came with the... Read more

Impression:Good value,tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byCryhte on 11/23/2014

Some welding seems to be a little weak, but it works well. This version does not have placement for additionnal pullup resistor on I2C and nothing indicates there is already mounted ones.

Impression:so small;

0 0 0

• posted bymjorissen on 10/30/2014

Pros : very small ! 100% arduino compatible, I ordered a few of them and I'll probably order some more ! Cons : I'm having some troubles to program it sometimes, arduino IDE says that programmer is not responding. You can use any other aduino board to program it because it doesn't have usb, I'm a... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ,so small;

0 0 0

• posted byjontte75 on 09/20/2014

Pros : cheap, suits many arduino projects Cons : it says 5v but when using external power it is actually 3.3v as stated in many other reviews Bottom line : even though it was first a bit confusing, that when driving project using USB it worked with 5v (which suits well eg some LCDs) and when with... Read more

Impression:IT'S Working ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere