DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Dual-Side Soft Plush Pet Dog / Cat Warm Mongolian Nest Bed - Coffee + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIamtal on 01/31/2014

* Durable - my cat is using it for more than half a year now and it's still like new. * The padding is quite thick but soft, so it is comfortable (especially when it is folded into the "open bed") * The best part - my cat loves it! * A little pricey. * Quite small - especially the inside part (the "cave") * My cat as many other cats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagt82 on 12/18/2013

My dog loved it! It is warm for her, comfortable and she is inside most of the time. Once she got in, it is very hard to convince her to go out, she just loves it!! It is only big enough to fit my chihuahua in, so if you have a bigger dog, don't even think about it. It is very light so it falls sometimes. I haven't washed it yet but it seem it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanerik86 on 06/04/2013

Light weight, practical, soft fabrics, and easy to use. And the cat likes it. See pic. :) None that i could find so far, other then no washing instructions. Unsure on how to was this as i didn't find any note on what it's made of, as well as no washing instrictions... It's a very basic product, so not really a whole lot to say about it. But as long ... Read more

Our cat surely likes this bed. :)
    1 0
  • posted bynickname2012 on 05/06/2013

after unfolding this soft dual-side plush bed i ubicated in the floor. it took only five minutes for my cat to approach the bed, enter inside and decided to turn it to be her new home/bed. i didn't find any cons for this item. i just wonder if it can be washed and how to do it. there is no labels with this information. i'm now looking for complimentaryes ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections