DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Resealable PE Bags Set - White (100 PCS / 10 x 7 x 0.1cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful Low price good for eletronics
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytom13n on 08/19/2015

I am very happy with those Simple Resealable PE Bags. I can put earrings, rings, necklace and many other jewels into them. They are transparent and it is very useful to quicly find your jewels. The Size is ok and the qualituy too! With time I will buy more. I recommand to buy this item because it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicce1981 on 06/25/2015

Awesome product. Easy to use and they zip up great. Gonna use mine for fishing hooks so this is gonna be great.. 200 for almost no money at all. I highly recomend this product

Great product!

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byphr on 03/25/2015

Very usefull product to keep alive your devices. I use this to sort my ressistors. it's very quick to fine them with this method.

0 0 0

• posted bySanderrr on 03/17/2015

Very useful bags that are easily resealable. I use them to store my capacitors, diodes and some of my resistors. It is the perfect size for me. I overestimated how many I would need, but I am sure I will be able to use them somehow.

Impression:Very good,Useful,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted bythe144 on 01/04/2015

pros: very handy; perfect for storing electronic components, because they have no holes, also the price is very good :) cons: i cant see any con here. Well, the size can be a problem, but For me they are perfect. By the way, make sure you are getting the right size.

Very handy stuff :)

Impression:Useful,Low price,good for eletronics;

0 0 0

• posted bypablofgo on 10/21/2014

Pros: Cheap, and usefulness Cons: Maybe a little bigger than i was specting It very good material, the lock up is very good. It could be a little smaller, i would apreciate that, but it works very well, i recomend it for anyone.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byOdyzues on 10/30/2013

Bags of good quality, arrived in it's own resealable bag. all bags arrived straight (i.e. no wrinkling), and all in working order. The material is sturdy, and lasts well over time. 10 cm is the bag length - from bottom to seal, not end to end. Sizes vary a little, width being 6.8 to 7 cm. I use a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySegFoo on 10/22/2013

- Cheap, and comes in great quantity. - Seal well (isn't completely waterproof though). - This size is perfect for most things. - A few arrived with very little holes, no big problem for my needs. - Some require extra pressure to seal on the ends. I use it to store electronic components, screws... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere