DX » Community » Reviews » Heavy Duty Emergency 3-Ton Car/Vehicle Towing Cable Rope (3.5-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySatanClaw on 04/27/2013

- Compact - Easy to pack - Weak, I think 500 KG max is more like the real weight for this strap. The shear strength may very well be 3500 kg, but towing a 2500 kg car will put more than a 3500 kg load on the rope. - Heck, if you yank a 1000 kg car out of the ditch, even that will put more than 3500 kg ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblibbler on 09/08/2009

It is fairly easy to connect to a car. The hooks are small, but I didn't have that much difficulty using them It just isn't very strong. My Rav4 got bogged in sand recently, and I finally had the opportunity to test this cable. From the start it wasn't very good. Although the hook was solid, the metal ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bynige0090 on 05/15/2009

Good price Packaging claims 3 ton limit Packaging claims hooks are forged Hooks have safety latches with springs to prevent them falling off securely The hooks don't have a load rating stamped on them. I don't know how to judge if the hooks are forged or not. If they are its its very good value. If not,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections