DX » Community » Reviews » Heavy Duty Emergency 3-Ton Car/Vehicle Towing Cable Rope (3.5-Meter)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySatanClaw on 04/27/2013

- Compact - Easy to pack - Weak, I think 500 KG max is more like the real weight for this strap. The shear strength may very well be 3500 kg, but towing a 2500 kg car will put more than a 3500 kg load on the rope. - Heck, if you yank a 1000 kg car out of the ditch, even that will put more than 3500 kg of force if the car is really stuck. - Badly made ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblibbler on 09/08/2009

It is fairly easy to connect to a car. The hooks are small, but I didn't have that much difficulty using them It just isn't very strong. My Rav4 got bogged in sand recently, and I finally had the opportunity to test this cable. From the start it wasn't very good. Although the hook was solid, the metal clip, which is meant to keep the hook "hooked" bent ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bynige0090 on 05/15/2009

Good price Packaging claims 3 ton limit Packaging claims hooks are forged Hooks have safety latches with springs to prevent them falling off securely The hooks don't have a load rating stamped on them. I don't know how to judge if the hooks are forged or not. If they are its its very good value. If not, its potentially dangerous if they break under ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections