DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU 5V 3V IIC UART SPI Level 4-Way Converter Module Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcmihnea on 09/20/2013

I recently bought an Arduino Due board, of which it's GPIO pins operate at 3.3V, not 5V as other boards do. Instead of improvising a level converter myself, I decided it's best to buy a already made and tested one. Even though it only has 4 bidiractional ports, it's more than 0 that I had. To use it, you only need a 3.3V and 5V supply, and that's it!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeedavila on 05/14/2013

Really nice form factor, plug it in your breadboard and do whatever you want. Does what it is designed to do. Converts signals from 3.3V to 5V. Tested with Arduino and pinguino with I2C humidity sensors, gps, motorola C115 LCDs and a lot of devices that runs on 3.3V. Nothing really. Quality is not the best, but it's ok for the price It's a discrete ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygigamegawatts on 02/18/2013

It works exactly as you would expect: connect 5V and GND to one side, 3.3V and GND to the other, and you can shift up to 4 bidirectional signals between 3.3V and 5. This adapter is a must-have if you're working with 3.3V boards like the Raspberry Pi. I've had one converting I2C signals for a couple of weeks now with absolutely no glitches. None, really.... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections