DX » Community » Reviews » NPOL ON-P03-600 1.2" LCD Portable Pocket Digital Scale - Black (600g / 0.1g / 2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomytas on 06/06/2014

Super light and stealth, very nice product super sepcial box and good for what i need. Thanks DX for make this thing came as soon as possible!! super nice Does not have problems at alll, arrive with some delay but is in my hand Think it's possible came with more eficiency here in Brasil the produt lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireCrier on 01/23/2014

- Inexpensive - Stabil - Batteries last out long time - Backlight It's small usefull stuff. I use it for measuring non-precise chemicals in my lab. Calibration works great - Sometimes it measures bad when measuring very light objects. Usefull load is more than 1-2g. From this number to the max it act ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySnoopss on 12/17/2013

It's really portable and fits easily in your pocket It's accurate, i verified it by weighting a loonie It's really cheap (under 10$ and I only see scales around $30-$40 in local stores) If the weight is too light, the scale has some trouble measuring it, it helps if you put the cap under it. You can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGagman on 12/15/2013

1. It's VERY small. Smaller than a cell phone (and I don't mean one of those giant smartphones everybody's so fond of nowadays) 2. It's easy to read 3. It seems accurate 4. you can use the container you wish, as you can set a tare 5. it uses AAA batteries, cheap and easy to find 6. It's cheap I doubt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsfanet on 11/20/2013

Good accuracy even on the limits of the scale. Comes with a back light (blue) for a good reading. Incredible price for a useful apparatus. Very easy to use and with a lot of units for different countries. Come with batteries and auto shut off to save energy. Have a protection cover to protect the scale.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAndersonbh on 06/18/2013

Good accuracy even on the limits of the scale. Come with a back light (blue) for a good reading. Incredible price for a usefull apparatus. Very easy to use and with a lot of units for different countries. Come with batteries and auto shut off to save energy. Have a protection cover to protect the scale.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections