DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated 6-LED Camping Security Lamp (3-Meter Sensitivity)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDreyT on 07/25/2010

CHeap, useful, handy, nice for camping, I think (didn't tried yet). I'm using it for my dog, - he stays@home in the dark room from time to time, and if he moves, lamp lights-up and he can see something) It really doesn't want to work proper when it set to lowest sensitivity (darkest). It lights-up even if it's not dark and light is not neccesary. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoolJ78 on 05/26/2010

This is great. Does what it says. The light stays on for some seconds. It has a motion detector for that. You can adjust the time the light stays on, you can adjust the detector sensitivity (if it is daylight not to work), you can also set it off. It has a base that can be wall mounted, you just twist it and you can remove it from its base. The LED ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscramblepad on 04/14/2009

This is one of the many LED operated device I own and I am a hiker and use led devices all the time. This little guy is great for inside my tent. It takes 4 AAA but will run on 2 AAA. The problem here is that if you run it on only 2 AAA it won't last as long as 4 AAA. The device is running under series parallel battery configuration meaning that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalz on 03/28/2009

Very efficient gadget! Uses standard AAA batteries which are very cheap and you can get them anywhere Many adjustments - i.e. brightness of LEDs, duration of activity (20 to 90 seconds) and more Really cheap (of course it would be nice if it were cheaper) Looks solid - my son did not break it yet :-) I like the design - simple and to the point The motion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjfernandes on 03/17/2009

Very versatile light, it can be used in camping or in any small spaces in your house. Was surprised by general build quality. Sensor works very well in a high angle both in complete darkness and in pale light. It works great both on the floor and in the wall. Accurate and easy to set timer . Although using in everyday in the last 15 days alkaline bateries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrakar on 07/17/2008

The motion sensor works perfectly both in a lit room and in almost total darkness. You can select 20, 60 or 90 seconds delay before it turns off. I had to set it to the brightest level to get the kind of light I needed. I imagine this will eat batteries, but I havent used it long enough to know. Build quality is probably not the best. My came broken.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscoobth on 07/17/2008

- You can adjust the brightness - You can adjust how long the light stays on for - You can adjust at what level of darkness the light will auto activate on - You can easily mount it with the backplate and some screws - There are magnets in the backplate to mount onto metal objects like shed walls or car bonnets when you need to do work - Runs on 2 or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrzonca2 on 05/14/2008

- Good range for motion detection. - Adjustable brightness. - Adjustable threshold of light sensor. - Auto-off feature, can be set to turn off after 20, 60 or 90 seconds, or light continuously. - Quite cheap. It is a bit cheaper than similar sku.3156. - Can be powered from two or four AAA batteries. - Removable magnetic base. - Easy to use. - Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWatje4 on 04/16/2008

Very bright leds which provide enough light to actually see things in a hallway by night for example Works pretty long on a set of batteries. We've been using ours i think now for It uses AAA batteries. AA would have been better and cheaper. Then again, it does pretty long off a set of AAA, so who cares :-) Ours was delivered cracked. Unfortunately ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurbo_E on 03/14/2008

this little light rocks. i put it in a hallway where i have no outlets for plug in style night lights. several settings for how long the light stays on when triggered. also sensitivity the amount of ambient light. EG keeps light off when its bright out to save power. so cheap. even has a dimmer to regulate how bright the LEDS are when on. kinda ugly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections