DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable 2-Mode LED Flashing Dog Collar/Belt (Orange)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaska121 on 11/07/2013

This collar is very good. It lights up your dog well. Orange and pretty bright light. That combination sees very well and I bet it will somehow save your dog's life. Collar is also very strong. The light may get lost and then this collar is only a collar. One thing, that description didn't tell is that you can cut that light and so make the collar shorter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromix88 on 07/08/2013

It is built of high quality materials, making it pulls solid proof. Shines more than others of the same style necklaces I bought, being more noticeable at night. It is ideal for walking your dog crazy night with no problems with the car (and my dog ??is crazy and playful, so I really recommend it!) Está construido de muy buenos materiales, lo que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMat0123 on 08/28/2012

It is durable, it is cheap, it is a good quality product. Seems not affected by the rain, not bad at all, a must have No special cons, only the inner rubber layer (that lights) could maybe be a little softer. I have a middle sized black dog, and in the dark he is almost invisible while running around, but not with this collar. It is also great while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 05/17/2011

Its a strong collar for dog and its well built The led are really bright and orange with 2 flashing led mode and a steady led mode. Price is cheap Its not really a con but...Its tight on my 36 kg Bernese Mountain Dog x Husky It would be perfect if it could be bigger because if your dog has long fur,it will hide the collar. And different sizes would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasolell on 03/10/2011

Fantastic. Came with the batteries (separated by a plastic) inside the battery chamber. Rugged collar, strong material, holds my german shepherd very strong. The light shines very strong (while battery last). We are running it for about 2 hours every day for a month and a half. As the batteries give, the light is obviously not as strong. The light is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCadero on 05/08/2010

- Very strong collar - can reliably be used for large dogs - Light is removable - Bright, evenly distributed light - Very Cheap - The battery compartment is a bit fragile, not a big issue though, just be aware of that when replacing the battery. - No other cons Very useful when you walk your dog at night without a leash, especially when he's black like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 01/22/2009

Solidly built. With the dogs I know it won't stay bright orange for long at all. Does what it is supposed to very well. Aimed at mid-sized dogs - it is way to big even for the waist of a 10kg Westie. Worked well on a 20kg collie which is where it found its home. No dog i know would tolerate this as a belt. Too short to fit around the neck of a 40kg ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygreta123 on 12/22/2008

-Sturdy build quality. This collar is made of a very durable orange fabric. -No internal wires that can be bent and break. -Two modes: twinkle and constant glow -The way the collar is built makes is glow brighter in one end of the collar, the glow successively fades towards the other end. The collar is built with a tubular orange fabric as a outer shell.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections