Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiralciric on 11/11/2016

There is nothing I could say bad about this product. It works perfectly, works with 9V and 1.5V batteries, it is easy to use, and the build quality is just fine. There is no better and faster way to determine if battery is good or not, voltmeter is not reliable as this thing.

Impression:Useful,great;

0 0 3

• posted byfalazzeri on 03/09/2016

It works with rechargeable and non rechargeable batteries. It´s useful when you have a lot of gadgets with batteries and want to know if they´re broken or it´s just a matter of energy. No cons and great materials. I use it a lot since I have a lot of old rechargeable batteries and it helps me to... Read more

Useful battery checker Useful battery checker Useful battery checker

Impression:cute,Simple,great;

0 0 0

• posted by8863001 on 01/21/2015

He podido descartar varias pilas y recuperar otras. ... Ademas me permite verificar si las pilas recargables estan operativas

Impression:indispensable en cualquier hogar;

0 0 0

• posted byBamboru on 01/12/2015

This battery tester is very easy to use. The result is given instantly. The cost-benefit ratio is favorable. It may seem a little fragile but I recommend.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byraystorm6432 on 01/12/2015

Pros: Can test 9V and 1.5V Cons: Analog display Can't test li-ion batteries Other thoughts: I wish there was a version of this product that just displayed the voltages of batteries on an lcd screen, but that would just be a component of a multi-meter.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDehumanizer666 on 02/22/2013

Great tool if you have many bateries laying around and never know which one is good and which one is bad, as I do :-) It fits all sizes of batteries and the price is nice too. Not really a con, but for different batteries you need to get a sense what good battery shows on the scale and what bad a... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere