DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable 3-Mode LED Flashing Dog Collar/Belt (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheezeburgr on 08/02/2012

Light weight Easy to use Cheap Strong enough Safetyclip Developes no heat or any inconvenience for the dog. Lights are a bit weak. But when the dog is running in pitch black outside it works extremely well! I can see my dog easily even 200 meters away. If your dog has a furry coat, the fur will cover the lights making them ineffective. There is a tiny ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRob_Oppen on 01/11/2010

A lit collar is a great idea for off-leash walking at night. This battery and LED compartment is well built and fairly easy to remove without tools so the collar can be washed. This is important for dogs that like to roll in smelly stuff. The collar is strong (actually a bit stiff). The collar, when new, is a pleasant brightness that will not annoy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfietstoeter on 12/13/2009

Good building quality, Easy to use. I can see my dog in the dark from a mile away, while the collar is shining brightly,constant or 1 of the 2 flashing options. The size of the collar is easy to set, and the closing method is very easy, just with one click. The battery and power button is nicely within the collar. Well it's plastic, but who cares, still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinnybruno on 11/24/2009

Easy to use. Three modes: rapid flash, slower flash and continuous mode. One button cycles between modes and off. Quite easy to adjust, should fit most medium-small to medium-large dogs. Bright enough to see far away in the dark. -The light source connects with the fiber optic right where the metal ring for the lead is. This means that whenever you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliohaesbaert on 04/04/2009

Pretty good collar, well made material and very nice flashing light around it. it makes your dog look nicer lol... Pretty good collar, well made material and very nice flashing light around it. it makes your dog look nicer lol... Pretty good collar, well made material and very nice flashing light around it. it makes your dog look nicer lol... no cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynivo21 on 01/20/2009

Good quality, looks and feels very strong There are no cons! I wonder if LED could be replaced, but for this price I will order a new one! Please not delivery time of about twelve days in my case. I have two black Labradors, so I choose the black ones. I did not try them in the dark yet, but I am concvinced that they will work excellent. Even in full ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections