DX » Community » Reviews » ADIBO B611-06 Polyester Tennis Badminton Racket Bag w/ Strap - Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypzhang66 on 08/23/2013

good workmanship and material so far; I use one big compartment for clothing, one big compartment for racquets, two smaller compartments on the side for miscellaneous, and there is also a compartment for a pair of shoes. the opening to the shoes compartment is from the bottom which is slightly inconvenient, which can also be good in the sense that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmachadomobile on 03/26/2013

Very useful for what is designed, good quality, space and number of pockets. With two options for holding it, it also comes with a shoulder piece. Very comprehensive and compact for carrying equipment for two players. The durability for now is uncertain, looks it will last more than a year. For an approach of use, it is nice, you can fit in two tennis ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykr4p3k on 02/28/2013

Great badminton bag! It's made of quality materials and pritty great looking! it has a lot of space for rackets and other stuff! The price is accepteble. i would have to pay 60$ or more for this kind of bag in our country. I haven't found any cons yet. Only thing is that it took almost 2 months to get to Slovenia. That was a little dissapointing. other ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections