Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswordslammer on 12/31/2010

it is a good thing for ps2. price is great. build quality is good enough. you just put it in a usb port in front and switch it on. it is cooling ps2 but not that much. it is still hot but not as before 5/5 the only con is that led light it very bright. other than that is great. i have no other thoughts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiFaria on 09/13/2010

great fan. I already got other fan for playstation but this is the better. It´s noiseless, unlike others i tried, and it´s really works. the build quality is also great. nothing in the least... I need to write this because this review must to contain more than 500 characters... Cooling fans ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byluuk5 on 04/07/2009

it's very simple to use: just plug it on the usb port of the ps2.The build quality is very good and the price it's the BEST.Its very usefull for those who play a lot(like me) and dont wanna have ur ps2 burned. the only con i've seen is that when u use it to long it will get a really annoying sound, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCSummers on 01/22/2009

Very Inexpensive Drop-dead simple to use; plug it in and you're done Pass-through USB connector on the face On/Off switch Not terribly powerful REALLY bright red power LED There really isn't much to this; plug it into the second (right) USB port and forget it. When we're watching video from flash drives ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections