Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPharazon666 on 01/30/2015

PROS: Good cooling low price. CONS: Flashy red light that you can't turn off. Blocks the other USB port. You need to be carefull when open the disc top, since it gets on the way, but it's a very good product to use in hot enviroments (like here in Brazil).

Impression:Silence,Flashy;

0 0 0

• posted byRomssnes on 12/13/2014

OTIMO PRODUTO PERFEITO ESTADO E FUNCIONAMENTO !

Impression:otimo!;

0 0 0

• posted byswordslammer on 12/31/2010

it is a good thing for ps2. price is great. build quality is good enough. you just put it in a usb port in front and switch it on. it is cooling ps2 but not that much. it is still hot but not as before 5/5 the only con is that led light it very bright. other than that is great. i have no other is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiFaria on 09/13/2010

great fan. I already got other fan for playstation but this is the better. It´s noiseless, unlike others i tried, and it´s really works. the build quality is also great. nothing in the least... I need to write this because this review must to contain more than 500 characters... Cooling... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byluuk5 on 04/07/2009

it's very simple to use: just plug it on the usb port of the ps2.The build quality is very good and the price it's the BEST.Its very usefull for those who play a lot(like me) and dont wanna have ur ps2 burned. the only con i've seen is that when u use it to long it will get a really annoying but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCSummers on 01/22/2009

Very Inexpensive Drop-dead simple to use; plug it in and you're done Pass-through USB connector on the face On/Off switch Not terribly powerful REALLY bright red power LED There really isn't much to this; plug it into the second (right) USB port and forget it. When we're watching video from flash... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere