DX » Community » Reviews » Safe UK to US/China Travel AC Adapter Plug and 3-Way Splitter (250V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynyacono on 01/05/2014

Very useful thing. It's universal so you can use almost any device with it. It also has two extra plugs so you can plug in additional domestic electronics. Great price. It's kind of bulky, so even though there are two additional plugs on the the top and bottom, using them would block a normal two-plug outlet. I have two around the house. One for my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPabloFGutierrez on 10/22/2013

Its the only one AC adapter plug I found on internet with this characteristics. Works without problems and solve me a problem to connect an adapter in a reduced space. Im going to buy two more of this. Maybe the plastic quality. Pretty good device at a good price. If the plugs folded in it would be perfect. If you need a plug, buy this one. The others ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarytomato on 11/12/2012

It's cheap and it does the job. I hardly ever use it for splitting, usually I convert my EU plugs to NA ones with it. A little bit loose. Not more than any other of my plugs. I'm yet to find one that fits smugly. I bought this to convert some of my EU plugs to NA format. Works well even with the bulky plug of the hair dryer my wife has. Be sure to check ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinedox on 07/06/2012

Sencillo, práctico y de calidad muy aceptable * Simple, practical and very acceptable quality Ninguna * No Un empaque débil, afortunadamente el accesorio no es delicado. El envío fue demorado y debido al precio no se puede rastrear. * A weak packaging, fortunately the accessory is not sensitive. The shipment was delayed because of the price and can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimandjulz on 12/26/2011

o. Converts a single plug to three plugs. One of those plugs has a hole for the ground (that is not connected) o. Two USA standard two blade plugs and one plug supports European and other plugs. o. Solid build quality o. No ground - which is actually a plus for me. o. What appears to be a red light is actually clear red plastic with nothing behind it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruback on 09/03/2011

Build quality is really, really, really better than i'd ever expect, it works and its cheap, theres not much more to say about it. I don't need it, but the pins can change from paralel to V. Could have holes for round plugs at the 2 entrances in the sides My led ligth doesn't work, but i don't really need it. Could be a bit smaller, but at least for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhassett on 12/16/2010

The prongs rotate to suit parallel-type (USA/Canada) or V-type (Australia). The socket is listed as UK, but seems to accept almost any type of plug, it definitely works with 2-pin european plugs. Build quality is good, and the indicator light is useful. Minor problems with British Standard plugs which have a plastic sleeve on the live and neutral pins.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiAdler on 09/17/2010

It's great, beautiful, easy to use and the built quality is very nice too. I haven't connected more than one objects, but it has a led light that shows it's plugged and it is great! I'd loved it! I can't think of anything to write here. It's really a great deal! I think it could be sold in black to match the cables of most equipment. I think it could ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections