DX » Community » Reviews » Northmeter Power Bay-SSM LCD Intelligent Power Meter Measure Consumption Monitor - White
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use but strange socket
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeyal0 on 07/30/2014

I like that it is accurate and easy to use. The buttons are in Chinese but I used my camera phone to translate them. The buttons are basically up,down,ok and reset. The reset button must be held down to use. The connector on the back, however, is not for a European socket. I didn't recognize it.. Also,... Read more

Impression:Easy to use but strange socket;

0 0 0

• posted byfedefoieri on 05/02/2013

It is a very nice product, with a pretty high quality/price ratio, very easy to use, just plug and scroll it to know Voltage rms, Power Consumption, Time, Current rms, Total Energy, frequency, kg of C02. Nice LCD display. Contrary what is said in the description this item doesn´t measure the POWER ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxNeoeNx on 02/06/2013

Price Night Display (Backlit) Displays : Watt Voltage Hertz And other things I am not sure about No Manual, Its all in CHINESE It has Australian / Chinese connectors This is a good purchase and is working. As cheesy as this is going to sound.... Ever wondered how much power was being utilized by your ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections