DX » Community » Reviews » Lovers Protective Bowknot + Mustache Style Shining Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black + Pink (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadilyaqoob on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks quite good on a girls phone. Even has some glitter on it, on both of them. The bow cover looks quite good and the black one really shines with the glitter on it. Cons:The glitters either fades away or falls off in about a month but the design is still... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladafreestyle on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality for low price! I am satisfied. Feels very nice and good in hands and fits good on phone! Back of the case are very nice and sandy under the hand so it doesnot slip from the hands! Cons:Not for now OtherThoughts:I am sure i will buy again and recomen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihmihal on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty back cases, good feet on Iphone5. Looks very well on the phone espetially the one with bowknot. Cons:The print is not made on plastic, but on material that is close to paper or cloth and that is sticked on back surface of the case. that`s why it became dirty quic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections