DX » Community » Reviews » G-179 2.4GHz 1000DPI Wireless Optical Mouse w/ USB Receiver - Black + Red (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteganmanning on 06/28/2014

Great product for the price, looks good and works well so far. I've had it about a week and I've been pleased with the response of movement. A bit small, if you have big hands it takes a bit of getting used to. I had an old big mouse so this was quite a difference in size. I was a bit apprehensive when I first started using it but it hasn't been an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenov93 on 06/28/2014

This is an excellent wireless mouse, works exactly as advertised. -It is fairly cheap, and fairly stylish looking (in my opinion). - easy to operate - plug and pay on most computers. -fairly large range, can work at a couple of meters away from the receiver -has a nice slot in the mouse where receiver can be stored. - mouse is on the small side - may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPierkuh on 01/24/2014

This wireless mouse works very fine. Accurate, fast and responsive. The 2.4 GHz adapter is small and on the bottom of the mouse there is a spare space where you can slip it in. I use it on my laptop where the OS is windows 7 or Opens use Linux. On both systems it works instantly. Just plug and use. On the bottom is the on off switch. For regular use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGifron on 01/22/2014

Very nice weight. Cool design. Perfectly fits in my fist. -Easy install, just plugged into my laptop and it was ready to use. Best of all, use standard AA battery. Wheel could be a little bigger and making middle click isn't very clean like with bigger mouse, but all cant be perfect. - Turn on/off button could be a little bigger. For this price it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGifron on 12/13/2013

- Very nice weight. - Cool design. - Perfectly fits in my fist. - Easy install, just pluged into my laptop and it was ready to use. - Standard AA battery needed for use. - Wheel could be a little bigger and making middle click isn't very clean like with bigger mouse, but all cant be perfect. - Turn on/off button could be a little bigger. - For this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealemagno on 12/10/2013

Esse mouse é muito bom. Possui uma boa qualidade, tem baixo consumo de baterias e tem um design bonito. Possui botão para desligar quando não estiver sendo utilizado e tem um bom alcance a distância. Custo-benefício excelente. Recomendo a todos! Não possui contras até o momento. Reconhece rapidamente no sistema operacional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriruk on 06/18/2013

- has very nice weight - the mouse fits perfectly in my hand (for a medium size mouse) - it's very easy to install in windows 7. i just connected the receiver and in 10 seconds i got the mouse working - the mouse turns off automatically when the computer turns off - the mouse has a hole you can hook the usb receiver so it's easy to carry it to everyplace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtinsun on 04/11/2013

I bought this mouse to use with my laptop and was pleasantly surprised to find that the 'dongle' was so small. Being small it means that you don't knock it as it hardly sticks out from the laptop's side. I use my laptop with the TV and this gives me the ability to change my viewing from the comfort of my armchair. 1. Wireless connectivity is first class.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKAMON01 on 02/20/2013

barato y de buena calidad. facil uso en windows 7, solo insertar la tarjeta y usar. nada complicado. se adapata a la mano y se hace comodo en ella parece que al clicar el boton central no funciona adecuadamente, pero si lo hace. Al usar una pila AA asegura una buena cantidad de tiempo de uso y facil de conseguir. Un buen articulo bastante barato y de ... Read more

3 3
  • posted byalejandrorperez on 02/15/2013

Excellent design, good quality, good range, very pleasant to use and view. Very good price - quality ratio. Is a Very good Wireless Optical Mouse and the price is acceptable compared to the name brand wireless mouse Advisable. The scroll is not working properly, turning the central wheel, the movement is not continuous. The problem of the central wheel ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections