DX » Community » Reviews » G-179 2.4GHz 1000DPI Wireless Optical Mouse w/ USB Receiver - Black + Red (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteganmanning on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product for the price, looks good and works well so far. I've had it about a week and I've been pleased with the response of movement. Cons:A bit small, if you have big hands it takes a bit of getting used to. I had an old big mouse so this was quite a difference... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenov93 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent wireless mouse, works exactly as advertised. -It is fairly cheap, and fairly stylish looking (in my opinion). - easy to operate - plug and pay on most computers. -fairly large range, can work at a couple of meters away from the receiver -has a nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPierkuh on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This wireless mouse works very fine. Accurate, fast and responsive. The 2.4 GHz adapter is small and on the bottom of the mouse there is a spare space where you can slip it in. I use it on my laptop where the OS is windows 7 or Opens use Linux. On both systems it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriruk on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- has very nice weight - the mouse fits perfectly in my hand (for a medium size mouse) - it's very easy to install in windows 7. i just connected the receiver and in 10 seconds i got the mouse working - the mouse turns off automatically when the computer turns off - the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtinsun on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this mouse to use with my laptop and was pleasantly surprised to find that the 'dongle' was so small. Being small it means that you don't knock it as it hardly sticks out from the laptop's side. I use my laptop with the TV and this gives me the abilit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKAMON01 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:barato y de buena calidad. facil uso en windows 7, solo insertar la tarjeta y usar. nada complicado. se adapata a la mano y se hace comodo en ella Cons:parece que al clicar el boton central no funciona adecuadamente, pero si lo hace. OtherThoughts:Al usar una pila AA aseg... Read more

3 3
  • posted byalejandrorperez on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent design, good quality, good range, very pleasant to use and view. Very good price - quality ratio. Is a Very good Wireless Optical Mouse and the price is acceptable compared to the name brand wireless mouse Advisable. Cons:The scroll is not working pr... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykoblih69 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice desing, acurate movement and scroling. Very good build quality for this price. Small USB adapter is a very practical and I leave it permanently plugged in a laptop Cons:Very very short range ( shortest I've ever tested ), around 50 cm max. However, when you... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections