DX » Community » Reviews » Flysky FS-T6 6-CH TX Transmitter + Radio Control System - Black
Customer’s impression:
3 Amazing Very nice Looks great Ergonomic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmbb66 on 10/10/2016

O controle tem muitas funções e atende as necessidades pra varias aplicações, carros, avião helicoptero, etc.

Impression:Very nice,Amazing,3;

0 0 3

• posted byFerNGR on 07/19/2016

Produto chegou tudo OK. Testado e funcionando, equipamento ideal para iniciantes!

Impression:Looks great,3;

0 0 0

• posted bysilvinocruz on 07/14/2016

Flysky FS-T6 2.4GHz 6-CH 2.9" LCD TX Transmitter + RX Receiver Radio Control System - Black (8 x AA), great finish, good quality material, appears to be resistant.

Impression:Very nice,Amazing,Looks great;

0 0 0

• posted by8622120 on 04/05/2016

I know a lot of people would question awesome, but for the features I am happy. Got a lot of compliments regarding this ( from other pilots with the more expensive radios), range is good ( flew the plane far enough that I almost got disorientated regarding position) and it still was responsive.... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9522487 on 02/11/2016

Pros: good quality Cons: cost is 20% higher than other sites but shipping is free.

Impression:Very nice,Great product. Not the cheapest seller;

0 0 0

• posted by9921255 on 01/19/2016

Recommend.

Impression:Very nice,Amazing,Ergonomic;

0 0 0

• posted byevaskp on 01/04/2016

This is my first 6 channel radio controller, just used 4-ch before. I was impressed of the 20 different objects receivers you can program. Now I just have to buy receivers and use the same transmitter. When you have done the programming for one it's easy. Just read the manual. It has many that I... Read more

Impression:Ergonomic,Looks great,Profissional;

0 0 1

• posted byrpissardo on 05/04/2015

Works perfectly...very very very nice

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 1

• posted byEstevaocover on 02/21/2015

Recomendo a compra deste rádio controle, ele é muito profissional, chei de recursos, inçrivel qualidade!!!

Impression:Profissional;

1 0 2

• posted bychrisal on 04/18/2013

Excelent and Robust Manches/Commands! It makes you feel very confortable with it! The display is magnific! You can simply customize almost everything in this with this interface . It is very precise and speedy the reactions of commands. It is very affordable with all It is a great Controlling for... Read more

5 0 14

DX Everywhere