DX » Community » Reviews » BY-R7S-10WD R7S 10W 860lm 3300K 96-SMD 3014 LED Warm White Light Lamp - White (85~265V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynugbe on 01/25/2014

The light is warm and good. Very bright but warm, enought for my bedroom (4x4 meters) It starts lighting fast, other low consumption lamps are slow but this goes well. Fits well enought in all my lamps with no modification need. Only i have quit a cristal hot protection that now does not fits. Good, but still the prices in general for led lamps is expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byligfries on 01/02/2014

At only 9 Watt power consumption a lot of warmish white light is produced, comparable to a regular 200 Watt light bulb. It looks well constructed and gives an evenly distributed light, with immediate startup. Quite bulky therefore will fit not in all lamps. I bought this for a light in my daughters room, but could not get it fitted in. However, with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStoffl on 05/03/2013

Solid design, well soldered Really sufficiently bright!!! Nice colour temperature (like halogen) Hardly warms up (good heatsink!) Did not fit 1:1 to replace my Halogen Burner. I had to cut metal parts of the lamp to get it in place. Does not radiate 360° like halogen: No problem for usual application, but you should know it. I am impressed by the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMarsh25 on 03/26/2013

It works perfectly and the colour of the light is fairly warm. It could be warmer, but it's much better than most cheap LED lamps I've seen. It fit perfectly in the lamp. I bought this to reduce the amount of electricity I use and to reduce the amount of heat produced by this lamp. That was accomplished. I've not confirmed how much power the unit uses,... Read more

installed working some daylight left
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections