DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Replacement Toughened Glass Battery Back Cover for Iphone 4S - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaueueda on 11/14/2013

It definitely gives a better look for your iPhone! It's so easy to replace and it looks like Apple should offer this as an official option! Doesn't fit perfectly when installing, but it's just a matter of pushing a little more. And it's not glass at all, but a plastic. Don't know if it's really durable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBunyaminS on 11/13/2013

The quality looks good, it is made from nice glass! but the journey to the Netherlands made it crack. After I got good service I had a chance to refund it or to re-order a new one. It can crack while its shipped, but for that price I re-ordered it because it looks great. If u want a cheap replacement,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 06/14/2013

so its a very nice case, but unfortunatly shipped cracked. i really wanted the same but it was sold out. i suggest you ask for extra padding for this product. did a test with a piece of glass that was broken, i smashed it with about 80 grams from 9 inches. it DID NOT BREAK. leading me to believe it was ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections