DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Surveillence Video Monitoring Capture and Recorder PCI Card with Software (H.264/MPEG4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuza1 on 06/07/2013

a good product does what it promises and very easy to use any peopl with basic knowledge in computer science will be able to work with software, use daily for almost a year, never had any problems, very easy to work with the equipment the software is not the best but for the price and good product Cost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrkich on 01/16/2013

This pci board works perfectly with ubuntu server 12.04 and Zoneminder 1.25. I can view remotely my home from anywhere, because I always connect through the tcp/ip 80, and resolve the address using DDNS. Also, I can see my home using the software "IP CAM VIEWER" in android. The original software ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGoblet on 11/01/2011

Reasonable price and high framerate. On Linux this card shows as four different v4l-devices, not as one device with 4 channels. So you can really get 4x25fps. Can't say any. The product is just as expected. The manual paper was only in Chinese, but it's not really important with this kind of devices.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzerodgz on 07/30/2011

Yes indeed, this is an actual 4 channel video capture card for a fraction of the price you could get such a "professional" piece of gear elsewhere. It can capture from all 4 inputs simultaneously, in color, from just about any standard-def camera (NTSC or PAL) you can plug into it. The card ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySparxter on 02/08/2011

This is a four channel security recorder with a decently high frame rate capture. I pieced together a computer from parts I had lying around and plugged this in and made myself a home video surveillance machine. The software is just not very good. It will get the job done, sure, but it's clearly not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections