DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Surveillence Video Monitoring Capture and Recorder PCI Card with Software (H.264/MPEG4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuza1 on 06/07/2013

a good product does what it promises and very easy to use any peopl with basic knowledge in computer science will be able to work with software, use daily for almost a year, never had any problems, very easy to work with the equipment the software is not the best but for the price and good Cost o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrkich on 01/16/2013

This pci board works perfectly with ubuntu server 12.04 and Zoneminder 1.25. I can view remotely my home from anywhere, because I always connect through the tcp/ip 80, and resolve the address using DDNS. Also, I can see my home using the software "IP CAM VIEWER" in android. The original... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGoblet on 11/01/2011

Reasonable price and high framerate. On Linux this card shows as four different v4l-devices, not as one device with 4 channels. So you can really get 4x25fps. Can't say any. The product is just as expected. The manual paper was only in Chinese, but it's not really important with this kind of I to... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzerodgz on 07/30/2011

Yes indeed, this is an actual 4 channel video capture card for a fraction of the price you could get such a "professional" piece of gear elsewhere. It can capture from all 4 inputs simultaneously, in color, from just about any standard-def camera (NTSC or PAL) you can plug into it. The... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySparxter on 02/08/2011

This is a four channel security recorder with a decently high frame rate capture. I pieced together a computer from parts I had lying around and plugged this in and made myself a home video surveillance machine. The software is just not very good. It will get the job done, sure, but it's clearly... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections