DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Surveillence Video Monitoring Capture and Recorder PCI Card with Software (H.264/MPEG4)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrkich on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pci board works perfectly with ubuntu server 12.04 and Zoneminder 1.25. I can view remotely my home from anywhere, because I always connect through the tcp/ip 80, and resolve the address using DDNS. Also, I can see my home using the software "IP CAM... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoblet on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reasonable price and high framerate. On Linux this card shows as four different v4l-devices, not as one device with 4 channels. So you can really get 4x25fps. Cons:Can't say any. The product is just as expected. The manual paper was only in Chinese, but it's not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzerodgz on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Yes indeed, this is an actual 4 channel video capture card for a fraction of the price you could get such a "professional" piece of gear elsewhere. It can capture from all 4 inputs simultaneously, in color, from just about any standard-def camera (NT... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySparxter on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a four channel security recorder with a decently high frame rate capture. I pieced together a computer from parts I had lying around and plugged this in and made myself a home video surveillance machine. Cons:The software is just not very good. It will get the j... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections