Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunosaguiar on 01/27/2014

Ótima trena laser. Compacta, boa visualização do menu, praticamente auto-explicativo... Fácil aprendizado e medidas precisas. Suas funções para cálculo indireto de altura (triângulo retângulo) fazem a diferença... Nas medidas realizadas mostrou-se extremamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydirkjonckheere on 01/12/2014

It is easy to use. It is accurate in its measurements. It fits well in your hand, even on walls without much room to place the distance meter. The fact that it calculates surface, volume and pythagorian is very interesting. none so far, except delivery time was a bit too long for my pleasing The backlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubisht on 07/29/2013

esay to use,the buttens are big, big display, readable, have ligth as an option. doing the work very good and acuurate. i have the device for more then two months and didnt have any problemes. the size is goog not to small and not to big. the divce have arubber grip thet make the handle nice and easy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOfleisher on 05/19/2013

this is a great product ! it makes your life very simple if you need to measure rooms for example if you move to a new house ! even to check SQM is easy ! bright LCD and very easy to learn how to use - no need even to read the guide . Nothing that I could find ! it is perfect to my needs The only thing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvcmshalon on 03/22/2013

Compact. Smaller than a Bosch similar. It have one thing that almost all other products of dealextreme doesn't have: User guide! Extremely important! It also have a great build quality! Well finished and easy to use: one click to point the laser, one to measure. one button to change the point o measurement,... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections