DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA)
  • 5 star 13 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykancur on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Eye catching - cannot stay unnoticed Very bright, visible during daylight The text stays in place no matter RPM of the rotorCons:I ordered 5 pcs. One came with rusty metal parts (those that hold battery) The original packaging was wrinkled (I wouldn't give this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGazgonza on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:lo compre por comprar y realmente esta muy bueno. es silencioso, facil de manipular y programar, la nena no tubo ningun problema en manejarlo en solo 30 segundos ya pudo agregar notas. tiene capacidad para 6 notasCons:el plastico y las terminaciones se podrian mejorar. a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynanobottech on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great WOW factor, fun for the family, friends, great camping trip gadget. Programmable up to 5 messages with as many characters as you can see in the picture. Flashes differently creating great visual effects.Cons:It comes with a strap, sort of like a necklace.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposner on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I just got it and I'm pretty amazed with it. The configure buttons are pretty straightfoward. I started to configure new phrases for this gadget in less than one minute. The presentation of the phrases are beautiful. It changes form phrase to phrase. It also rota... Read more

Fan in Action :) Fan in Action 2 :) Nice :)
    4 0
  • posted byAntojoekb on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A beautiful toy, does not occupy much space and can always take with you. A great option as a gift to a friend.Cons:Poor performance. On the first day broke. The blades rotate, but does not show. Somewhere fell contact. Inconvenient installation of batteries, h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatt1100 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:great product and very easy to use, but the instructions need to be a little bit more clear as some people might find them hard to understandCons:needs to have batteries last longer or at least a built in battery that you can just plug a charging cord to a powerp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodriggo on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to configure and write, even very easy, 2 buttons to change the letter and another to confirm. Sounds an amazing effect, I am very surprised and impressed as a propeller effect can issue a sentence letters and everything in its place, and yet without any stain. Very c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:To see it on the website I like it very much.How can be people so ingenious that they designed things like this?.The air pistol is very easy to handle.You can record 6 messages,wich your want ,like: "I am the Real Madrid" "I am handsome since I was born&qu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykancur on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fun to play with Really attracts attention You can write symbols such as ? + - and others :)Cons:one (of total number 5) come rusted and not working (I repaired it) Works with 3 AA batteries so its body is pretty fat.OtherThoughts:Nice gift for your friends, yo... Read more

0 2
  • posted bycsnostra on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:You propably wont use it for cooling but it serves you a little in that point with a soft breeze. It is funny you give your friend to make air and he/she see's a little message. The fan is made fromdecent quality plastic the wings of the fun are from soft naylon or somet... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections