DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Fun Message or LED stable 'projection' of messages Great readability
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranstorners on 06/03/2015

It's a good fan, but my main use is to communicate on the dancefloor, nightclubs, raves, etc. People get amazed because at first glance they don't believe that light in your hand have a message. You can store different messages and rotate between them pressing a button.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byDimbom on 05/21/2015

Very flimsy and not sturdy design. Immediately refused to work

0 0 0

• posted by910409 on 04/27/2015

llego sin el contacto de las pilas todo lo demas funcionando tuve que conseguir un contacto para las pilas y funciono muy bien.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Pros: Facil de usar e de inserir mensagens. Contras: A empolgação logo se vai e você acaba não usando mais ele com o tempo.

0 0 0

• posted byfamicomgeneral on 04/10/2015

Cool toy for entertainment. You can write any text in English. Powered by AAA batteries for about 3 months. There is no shortage.

Impression:Fun,Message or LED;

0 0 0

• posted bycompren on 03/13/2015

It has not special characters like "ñ" or "ç" but it has some extras like the heart character, or numbers, spaces, "+", "*", etc 6 lines of text running. I liked it very much. Cons: if you leave the batts, the text that you wrotte will dissapear, and it's slow to reintroduce again. Only in red I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/29/2014

Ideal product for children to play, bought for my cousin he loved, no doubt is a very interesting product, the messages are very easy to be prográveis has unique characters.

Impression:Message or LED;

0 0 0

• posted byHemiramon on 11/03/2014

Playing with the text is really fun. Very hard to feel the 'wind' it produces though. If you are looking for a fan for the purpose of cooling down, this isn't your product. If you are looking for a fun gift, this would be a good match.

0 0 0

• posted byNetAmp on 08/22/2014

Pros: Easy to use and take with you. Pretty easy to enter your own messages (a total of 6). Very good visibility of message text, I mean both brightness and stable 'projection' of the letters. Great special effects (rotating and "fading") in between messages. Cons: You have to press the buttons a... Read more

Cool lights and effects! Easy to use :)

Impression:Cool lights and effects! Easy to use :),Great readability, stable 'projection' of messages;

0 0 0

• posted bycafuentes on 08/19/2014

Pros: ventilador muy bonito, de tamaño perfecto al tenerlo sujeto en la mano, se puede configurar muy facilmente las palabras de cada una de las fases que contiene, gracias a los botones que tiene incorparados para tal efecto. Contras: lamentablemente la alimentacion es con baterias tipo pluma, y... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: