DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 49% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweboje on 01/18/2014

Very funny, good to read. So many lines possible, also some special characters. Battery Holder is very bad so it is not that easy to put in your batteries. But you do it only once for a quite long amount of time so its not too bad. Text is not saved when you remove the battery. Not usefull for cooling. I wanted to use it with the same text always and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixtomartin on 01/07/2014

Robust structure Set the messages is not very complicated The packaging is very poor You need a screwdriver to set the batteries When you turn on the tool, the engines moves the structure The engine is very powerful, moves the structure, maybe put other engine less powefull and with less energy consumption. I also suggest to use a better box for package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacdragon on 12/23/2013

Awesome product, It is working as it should and it exceeded my expectation. It's so fun modifying the words on the device. It's so easy to use and comes with a good instruction in the manual. At first I though it is broken but a few taps and the device and it work. The motor got stuck I think that's why it didn't work at first. But It's working great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykancur on 11/06/2013

Eye catching - cannot stay unnoticed Very bright, visible during daylight The text stays in place no matter RPM of the rotor I ordered 5 pcs. One came with rusty metal parts (those that hold battery) The original packaging was wrinkled (I wouldn't give this fan to anyone in such a package) Does not make a lot of wind :) Awesome gift - plug in batteries,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGazgonza on 02/25/2013

lo compre por comprar y realmente esta muy bueno. es silencioso, facil de manipular y programar, la nena no tubo ningun problema en manejarlo en solo 30 segundos ya pudo agregar notas. tiene capacidad para 6 notas el plastico y las terminaciones se podrian mejorar. aparenta ser muy delicado, trabaja con un flex. las notas pasan secuencialmente, no puede ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynanobottech on 01/23/2013

Great WOW factor, fun for the family, friends, great camping trip gadget. Programmable up to 5 messages with as many characters as you can see in the picture. Flashes differently creating great visual effects. It comes with a strap, sort of like a necklace. Well it ended up getting caught in the fan blades and broke and that was the end of it. Be carefull,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposner on 01/09/2013

I just got it and I'm pretty amazed with it. The configure buttons are pretty straightfoward. I started to configure new phrases for this gadget in less than one minute. The presentation of the phrases are beautiful. It changes form phrase to phrase. It also rotates the data you include, or phase out (like disappearing) Best cost/benefict product that ... Read more

Fan in Action :) Fan in Action 2 :) Nice :)
    4 0
  • posted byAntojoekb on 01/09/2013

A beautiful toy, does not occupy much space and can always take with you. A great option as a gift to a friend. Poor performance. On the first day broke. The blades rotate, but does not show. Somewhere fell contact. Inconvenient installation of batteries, have to Unscrew the screw. Does not work as a fan. If you need a fan, then this product is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatt1100 on 12/26/2012

great product and very easy to use, but the instructions need to be a little bit more clear as some people might find them hard to understand needs to have batteries last longer or at least a built in battery that you can just plug a charging cord to a powerpoint to the fan so you are not always swapping out batteries love it and a very clever product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodriggo on 12/06/2012

Easy to configure and write, even very easy, 2 buttons to change the letter and another to confirm. Sounds an amazing effect, I am very surprised and impressed as a propeller effect can issue a sentence letters and everything in its place, and yet without any stain. Very cool, I really liked ... material in helice very weak, but perhaps necessary for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections