DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery for GoPro HD Hero 3 AHDBT-201/301 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Perfecta cheap but good battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: la bateria encaja perfectamente en la gopro, sin holguras y con el mismo tamaño exacto que la bateria original (cuesta lo mismo sacarla de su sitio XD) la duración de la bateria respecto a la original es practicamente la misma, quizá unos 5 minutos menos pero por este precio... Cons: Aunque es ... Read more

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted byhamondart on 08/27/2014

Pro's : Extremely handy have multiple battery's your gopro in the field!! Used these battery's on fishing trips for my gopro cam in combination with the external battery charger with the charger connected to one of my boat battery's i never ran out of filming capability's Con: when not in use it looks ... Read more

Impression:cheap but good battery;

0 0 0

• posted byMartijnMosk on 06/28/2014

Works as good as the original Gopro battery. Holds a charge just as long Price is excellent for what the product can do I have had it for almost a year with no differences in use between original battery and this product. Slightly bigger size so it's a tighter fit. Still pretty easy to remove though.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubenTer on 05/30/2014

Have bought this as secondary battery for my gopro hero3 camera. Exactly the same built, works about as long as the original gopro battery. I would say there are basicly no cons, but as said in other reviews the part by which you pull it out is slightly weak, easily overcome by being careful. When going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoelTann on 05/08/2014

The price is indeed very cheap as compared to the original GoPro battery, and it appeared both battery lasted the same duration after every single charge. There is nothing to fault on such offer. The product are reasonably same, cheaper in price 4-times, service and shipping was fast and prompt. Why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Cheap, more mAh, same size! Perfect if you own a Hero 3 or a Hero3+ I have tested it with the Hero 3 Silver and today I tested it with the Hero 3+ Black Original Batary of the Hero 3+ has 1180mAh and films in 1080p/30fps +5sec foto for 1 hour and 5 minutes and makes around 1050 photo's This 1300mAh battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClementnr3 on 03/30/2014

Very good price for a replacement battery for the GoPro Camera. Using it for GoPro Hero 3 and so far it seems that this battery actually last longer than the original. The battery size is also advertised as bigger than the GoPro version. Nothing bad to say about this battery. I've been using this battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDillmydog on 03/11/2014

I own three of them now and I can't see a different between the original GOPRO battery and this one. It has absolut the same dimensionens and it fits perfect into the gopro hero3 camer. I own the Black Edition but I think it will also fit into the other 3rd generations GoPros. there are no realy con'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjankai on 02/26/2014

Compared it with GoPro original and it seems to have the same capacity as the original. Charged both the purchased battery an my GoPro original full and left camera on: Both batteries were able to run the camera in recoding mode for 1 hour and 44 minutes. None so far. Ordered two batteries ( seperate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepuru on 01/26/2014

Great battery. Extends your gopro camera autonomy at a very lor price. Dimensions are exactly like the original battery and it fits perfectly in my gopro hero 3. It's 3 times cheaper than the original battery, but it's doing the same thing. Very easy to use. The packaging is cardboard and protects the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections