DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery for GoPro HD Hero 3 AHDBT-201/301 - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartijnMosk on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as good as the original Gopro battery. Holds a charge just as long Price is excellent for what the product can do I have had it for almost a year with no differences in use between original battery and this product. Cons:Slightly bigger size so it's a tighter fit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, more mAh, same size! Perfect if you own a Hero 3 or a Hero3+ I have tested it with the Hero 3 Silver and today I tested it with the Hero 3+ Black Original Batary of the Hero 3+ has 1180mAh and films in 1080p/30fps +5sec foto for 1 hour and 5 minutes and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjankai on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compared it with GoPro original and it seems to have the same capacity as the original. Charged both the purchased battery an my GoPro original full and left camera on: Both batteries were able to run the camera in recoding mode for 1 hour and 44 minutes. Cons:None so far... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepuru on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great battery. Extends your gopro camera autonomy at a very lor price. Dimensions are exactly like the original battery and it fits perfectly in my gopro hero 3. It's 3 times cheaper than the original battery, but it's doing the same thing. Very easy to use. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragnarwii on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a lasting charge. Price is cheap. Cons:The flap to help remove the battery can be difficult to get hold of. The build quality or structure seems a bit unstable. OtherThoughts:This battery is so useful, when you need to replace the depleted one in you GoPro camera. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatinsh on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very low price (in Europe - 4 times cheaper) + Very high build quality (same as original battery) + High capacity (even better than original battery) Cons:+ Can not find any cons - it is perfect! OtherThoughts:I own 2 batteries since 08/2013 (5 months) and I am using... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaforslund on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is super cheap compared to the original one and it even has higher mAh than the original one which makes it last longer. The quality of the battery is great and the fit is perfect in the camera. So if you think like me, that you never know how muc... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrorrock123 on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice battery, it works as intended. I can't see much difference with the original one talking about shape, quality and battery life. It is just what I spected. Battery life lasts apparently same as the original one (I haven't noticed any difference so far) Con... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykretu on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Good quality High capacity Very good price Cons:a little too big. It fits but it's not as easy to remove as original. Original paper to pull the battery seems to be a little bit of too soft with such a tight fit. OtherThoughts:I received the batteries last week. For... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfederatier on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So far the only way to get additional batteries for the GoPro Hero 3. The total charge lasts the same as the original one. Owning more than one of these is mandatory if you use you GoPro for long recording days. Cons:I own two of these... One was dead after te... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections