DX » Community » Reviews » 1'' LED Screen Wooden Frame Digital Herbal & Aromatherapy Vaporizer - Beige (110V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaiozerbini on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A gift from the heaven... the key for my problems... awesome!!! If you have breath problems, you really should buy one!! Cons:No cons, just the glass thing that brokes easily... it takes 15 - 25 minuts to get ready to inhale, but i think its normal!!! OtherThoughts:Good... Read more

0 5
  • posted byCalisi on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good vaporizer. It's quite small, about the size of an open hand, which I thought was nice! It works like a charm, takes about 3-5 minutes to warm up, and the operation is quite easy. Very good vaporizing. Nice LED panel that lets your choose the temperatur... Read more

Size compared to my hand Turned on The whip
    4 5
  • posted bytacubano on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:ease of use, the quality of the device is really good, the vape takes little time to heat up, awesome size, awesome led lights in the heating chamber Cons:it's really hard to change and put up filter in the chamber, you need to take off the connecting hose and u... Read more

6 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections