DX » Community » Reviews » 1'' LED Screen Wooden Frame Digital Herbal & Aromatherapy Vaporizer - Beige (110V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good vaporizer!

posted by Calisi on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very good vaporizer. It's quite small, about the size of an open hand, which I thought was nice! It works like a charm, takes about 3-5 minutes to warm up, and the operation is quite easy. Very good vaporizing. Nice LED panel that lets your choose the temperature you want, which is a bit offset but gets the job done. The lights in the heating tube are really really cool. Comes with additional filter.

Cons:

The tube ends are made of glass, so you should be careful when using it, but there are replacements in other sites if you look for it (dx should think about selling it too). It's kinda tricky to change the filter. Also, then heating tube is placed in an angle facing sligthly upwards, so if you put too much herb it'll touch the heating tube, which may make it burn. Also it's kinda hard to clean the whip, and when I was doing it the face panel got out because the manufacturer used some weak glue. I used super glue and it should be fine now.

OtherThoughts:

You should be careful and turn it on on max temperature for about 1 hour before first using it. That's because of the chemicals that come inside. I'd recommend that after that you plug the whip and blow through just the expel the bad vapor inside. That's a common procedure for every vaporizer though, just don't forget to do it!

Bottomline:

Awesome vaporizer! It's cheap and very reliable. Produces a good amount of vapor! It's not a Volcano but come on, it's so much cheaper!

• Size compared to my hand
    • Turned on
    • The whip

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections