DX » Community » Reviews » PH-2011 0.8" 4-Digit LCD High Precision PH Meter Test Pen w/ Back Light - Red + Silver (4 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8863721 on 01/25/2015

Pros: + do exactly what is suposed to be used for + price + calibration allowed Cons: - not found any so far Fully satisfied so far. It needs a bit practice, but finally very useful providing exact results.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydanillovc on 01/20/2015

It took but arrived. But the problem was in my country, Brazil . I'm sastisfeito and buy more often!

cheap and functional cheap and functional

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysergiulika123 on 01/02/2015

- very good - very useful - nice plastic - very exactly - easy to use - digital indicator - easy to clean - reusable - resistent

execllent product

0 0 0

• posted by8751611 on 12/29/2014

Pros: Easy to use and to calibrate, shipped with all that was promised and in perfect conditions. This item is recommended for anyone. Cons: not founded yet, let see with the use. I recommend overall.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by12345678led on 12/03/2014

Pros:me ha sorprendido este peachimetro por su calidad y su precio ademas dispone de pantalla iluminada , viene en caja de plastico y dispone de destornillador para calibrarlo y viene con los productos para calibrarlo. Cons: No he visto contras

Impression:excelente medidor de ph;

0 0 1

• posted byBurboa on 11/25/2014

Pros: Well it works perfectly, i have made a numerous tests and it is really accurate, it test the PH really quick it is really good. Cons: none. A think that this device is excellent, it works really good!!

Impression:GREAT DEVICE ;

0 0 0

• posted byyoyo666 on 11/07/2014

pros : buen precio y funcionamiento , facil de usar contras : solo el tiempo de espera para recivir el producto

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byShinchanX8 on 11/05/2014

Pros: Ease of use. Precision acceptable. Good price. Easily calibrated Cons: Plastics quality. It is un-calibrated easily.

0 0 0

• posted byspartans07 on 10/26/2014

Item easy to use. Calibration kits was also included however wasn't enough. Overall satisfied with the Ph tester.

Impression:Extreme useful kit;

0 0 0

• posted byImortalMichael on 10/20/2014

The price is better than you will find anywhere else, it's triple the price in my country excluding delivery. The quality of the device is the only negative aspect i could find. Its look and feel has left something to be desired. The painted on print seems like it wasn't applied properly and the... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections