DX » Community » Reviews » PH-2011 0.8" 4-Digit LCD High Precision PH Meter Test Pen w/ Back Light - Red + Silver (4 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Useful GREAT DEVICE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurboa on 11/25/2014

Pros: Well it works perfectly, i have made a numerous tests and it is really accurate, it test the PH really quick it is really good. Cons: none. A think that this device is excellent, it works really good!! Read more

Impression:GREAT DEVICE ;

0 0 0

• posted byDIMARNOGUEIRA on 08/02/2014

Practical, easy handling. It really is an apparatus useful. Health and well being of the fish. Easy to control pH and very beautiful the lighting, easy to ascertain at night. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byForTheApes on 06/28/2014

Cheep, good quality, good ph calibration. The box was open upon receiving the product. (might have been the toll's fault. Nothing else so far. I made a rewiev a year back or so. Feel like I should follow up on the product. Its feel plastic, but it has good quality and does reliable readings of the ph-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywreibeling on 12/03/2013

This item is really easy to use, small and compact. It is very easy to set up, all you have to do is go buy a bottle of de-ionised water from your chemist, the buffer chemicals for calibration are supplied. Very accurate and sensitive. Solid and quality construction. No cons worthy of complaint. Arrived ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylasermanathome on 05/11/2013

This type pH meter is known by me, during laboratory research I have used these meters for years. They are as reliable as table-instruments but are much smaller and more easy to handle. The two ponits calibration make that the zeropoint ((pH 7.00) is better than a pH 7.00 puffer and an alcaic-or acid ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted byForTheApes on 02/05/2013

+ Cheep price + Good quality + English instructions + Back lit clear display - The box was open upon receiving the product. (might have been the toll's fault. Nothing else so far. At first look it seams to be flimsy, not super. But after calibration, and getting to know the tool its quite satisfying.... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections