DX » Community » Reviews » SD-302 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Great! well crafted
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byardwork on 02/25/2017

Impression:excellent;

This is a top product ! Use it with a rechargeable 18650 battery, it will last very long. Beam is really strong , my son takes it everywhere ( to annoy people... )

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byskydiverbc on 05/10/2015

Impression:good;

I ordered 2 of these lasers, the first one worked amazingly well. The second has very little power. I filed a ticket and DX is replacing the defective unit. Great service from DX!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoshman1786 on 12/13/2014

Impression:excellent;

very bright beam, goes forever! i can see the beam hit the mountain 500m away. has key lock, sturdy construction & beam is able to be focused.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysaman1820 on 11/12/2014

Impression:good,Great!,powerfull!;

Pros: good range, good quality and dosent weight much, its nice to have 2 keys and to be able to lock it so children cant use it without adult supervision. Cons: long shipping time 3 weeks, strap is too big to have on a wrist, USA charger wont work in europe :( would been nice if it had a strap... Read more

Good laser i recomend buying it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysmhardyu on 07/04/2017

Impression:perfect,excellent,well crafted;

Pros: Good price, quality and well build. Product arrived undamaged and complete. Laser is strong, green and have a good range. Looks serious made from quality materials. I will buy more this laser in the future. Battery charger looks good with LED charge indicator. Cons: There is no adapter for... Read more

Excellent device with very good price and well build Excellent device with very good price and well build Excellent device with very good price and well build Excellent device with very good price and well build

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrandymodder on 02/24/2014

absolutely the most powerful laser pointer i own. the brilliant green beam shows clearly up on the ground even in the hot afternoon sun from some distance away. will be a great directional pointing tool when i take trekkers out in the field at night. i love the unlock with the key to use none i i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalphandomega on 04/14/2013

Very nice device, I have other 5 mw green lasers and this creates a much brighter beam. A 5mW laser should be a class IIIa device, this device is a class IIIb (laser output 5mW - 500mW), so most likely that the beam output is more than 5mW so use extreme caution and wear protective glasses. The I... Read more

7 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere