DX » Community » Reviews » SD-302 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great! powerfull!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoshman1786 on 12/13/2014

very bright beam, goes forever! i can see the beam hit the mountain 500m away. has key lock, sturdy construction & beam is able to be focused. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysaman1820 on 11/12/2014

Pros: good range, good quality and dosent weight much, its nice to have 2 keys and to be able to lock it so children cant use it without adult supervision. Cons: long shipping time 3 weeks, strap is too big to have on a wrist, USA charger wont work in europe :( would been nice if it had a adjustable ... Read more

Good laser i recomend buying it

Impression:good,Great!,powerfull!;

0 0 0

• posted byrandymodder on 02/24/2014

absolutely the most powerful laser pointer i own. the brilliant green beam shows clearly up on the ground even in the hot afternoon sun from some distance away. will be a great directional pointing tool when i take trekkers out in the field at night. i love the unlock with the key to use function. none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalphandomega on 04/14/2013

Very nice device, I have other 5 mw green lasers and this creates a much brighter beam. A 5mW laser should be a class IIIa device, this device is a class IIIb (laser output 5mW - 500mW), so most likely that the beam output is more than 5mW so use extreme caution and wear protective glasses. The issues ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections