DX » Community » Reviews » Vido N90S 9.7'' Capacitive Screen Dual Core Android 4.1 Tablet w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / TF / Dual Cameras
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good value for money

posted by ke99991 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was looking for a decent tablet, sufficient memory and relatively fast CPU, and got all of that. The machine is fast enough for my use, the 16 GB memory extension I added to the 8 GB standard on the machine is sufficient, and the recent android version gives me all I wanted for a very competitive price.
    Given that I am using this tablet mainly for home use, with power always close by, battery life is sufficient. My estimate at this time is that with regular screen clairity and with Wifi on, battery life is at 3 to 3.5 hours

Cons:

Power converter and cable look shaky. They work, but this could become an issue in future. Although easy to solve by buying a universal charger.
    One point of attention - when you receive the tablet at home, all settings are in Chinese. Easy enough to google what the english translation is of the android settings, I agree, but would be much better if shipped with android set to english language as standard.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

This is not an iPad, but for the very competitive price, you get a fully functional tablet with very recent software on it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections