• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A very good tablet for a very good price

posted by Tenaro on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is powerful and robust. The screen is really good, as much for the bright and sharp view as for the response when you touch it. CPU is very fast and you can see all tasks and apps run very smooth. Regarding its connectivity, it offers a lot of possibilities as you can connect all kind of USB devices, connect it to a TV or projector with an HDMI cable, use a cheap microSD flash card to increase internal storage, connect to Internet or a network via WiFi or an ethernet adapter or an external 3G modem, etc. Android compilation from official manufacturer is working perfectly; it doesn't hang and works very fluid. It doesn't come with lots of unuseful apps, but just the ones that you really need, and it comes with official Play Store to search and download more specific apps. Even it comes with an app installer if you want to install them manually. Battery life is impressive

Cons:

The only one con I can see is the camera. Front camera is OK for video calls, but back camera is not good for using it like a proper photo camera. Anyway it is OK for a 2MPix mobile camera.

OtherThoughts:

When I received it, I made a full charge of the battery and then started to work with it. First charge lasted for about 36h30'!!!!!!! During that time I was surfing the Internet, watching movies and videos, making photos and videos, installing and using apps, and it was never shot down, just put in stand-by, not even wifi was disabled. Next charges are lasting about the same.

Bottomline:

I love it. It's one of the best tablets available in the market and the for the price I bought it, it's like a gift for me

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections