DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Car Holder Mount with Suction Cup
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFernandoamn on 10/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very useful if you use your mobile as a GPS navigator. Holds large sized phones like my zopo zp900s (5.3 inch screen). More stability support with four contact points instead of two other holders. The drive system of suction works properly and firmly. Rubber contact point... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoerner on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- universal so it fits most phones. works well with the Samsung galaxy s2 and the s3 as well as the iPhone 4 and even with the old blackberry 7800... - good suction powers - whether stuck to the window or to the dashboard itself it just stays there - the rubbe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just got it and find it very useful, it works fine and fit several devices like Smartphones and GPS that I have. You have to consider holding it in the width size of the Smartphone not the long size of the Smartphone! Cons:It is a bit expensive. I just got it... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections