DX » Community » Reviews » Genius G7 Gaming USB Wired LED Backlight 112-Key Keyboard + 800 / 1600 / 2000dpi Mouse Combo - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycomatosesheep on 12/06/2013

+Sturdy Build Quality +Cool Lights +Multiple DPI Settings On Mouse +Media Hotkeys +Feels Like More Expensive Stuff -Mouse Click Requires Slightly More Pressure Than You Might Expect This was my first DX purchase and if anyone is feeling a little unsure like i was i can happily recommend this site Overall this is a fantastic set for the money, we all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimonysal on 06/15/2013

the keyboard and the mouse works perfectly, the ability to make your buttons are bright is a luxury, you can change red or blue with a button placed on the keyboard. The mouse is great precision. The material of construction is very good, and has the backing of the brand Logitech I have not yet found any wrong operation The price is right, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistry21 on 05/25/2013

-Love the ability to change colours of the backlit with one touch of a button. -The response time is 5ms. -Good price. (same board in canada was 85$ +tax) -Multimedia side pause play and volume controls on the left and a two button on the right that interact with the pc(open new window and calculator). -plug in and play with windows 8, 7, vista and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections