DX » Community » Reviews » Genius G7 Gaming USB Wired LED Backlight 112-Key Keyboard + 800 / 1600 / 2000dpi Mouse Combo - Black
Customer’s impression:
good deal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegber on 10/03/2014

Pros: Decent quality, works well, fair price, easy to use, backlit keys very effective Cons:No English instructions, very easy to accidentally bump side multimedia keys (maybe i'm just clumsy), not recognised on genius website, can't access chinese website printed on keyboard. Overall i'm happy... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted bycomatosesheep on 12/06/2013

+Sturdy Build Quality +Cool Lights +Multiple DPI Settings On Mouse +Media Hotkeys +Feels Like More Expensive Stuff -Mouse Click Requires Slightly More Pressure Than You Might Expect This was my first DX purchase and if anyone is feeling a little unsure like i was i can happily recommend this site... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimonysal on 06/15/2013

the keyboard and the mouse works perfectly, the ability to make your buttons are bright is a luxury, you can change red or blue with a button placed on the keyboard. The mouse is great precision. The material of construction is very good, and has the backing of the brand Logitech I have not yet a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymistry21 on 05/25/2013

-Love the ability to change colours of the backlit with one touch of a button. -The response time is 5ms. -Good price. (same board in canada was 85$ +tax) -Multimedia side pause play and volume controls on the left and a two button on the right that interact with the pc(open new window and in and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere