DX » Community » Reviews » 6W 390LM 3000~3500K 30-2835SMD LED Warm White Light Ceiling Down Lamp w/ Driver (90-265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKnarf7 on 03/14/2014

Good quality Just the size i wanted 12 CM The 390LM of this light is to mutch for me. But after a little adjustment it works all fine. When you see the pictures you can see the differents the left is Original and the right it's modified. I have opend the light and switch the middle glass and the plastic ... Read more

LIght On Light Off

0 0 0

• posted bykrokras on 11/24/2013

Very good bright light and as i show in the picture 2 lamps are good enough for a smaller room. I have also put this same lamp in another, little bigger room but there i put in 6 lamps. And that was perfect for that room wich is about 4x5meters. Great price also. I dont think there is any cons... Not ... Read more

3 of 6 lamps in studio 2 lamps in walkincloset

0 0 0

• posted bykentpeh on 03/02/2013

Very bright for a 6W. Think may be more than 390LM. As bright as a 13W CFL. Feels warm after 10min usage but not hot. Hence, electric energy not wasted on heat. Picture shows a dim dull light but actual is much brighter. Opened up the unit and realised its made up of a thick, circular, defused plastic ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections