DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Film Guard for Ipad MINI - Transparent (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabdealseeker on 05/12/2014

Matte Finish prevents oily finger marks on the screen effectively. Was able to attach the Screen protector DIY with little problems. Seems easier to attach than clear screen protectors. Graphics are still clear and do not find that it reduces the quality of the graphics in terms of brightness etc. Must ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byParnP on 04/30/2014

Was in professional packaging Looked exactly as described and did what was described Was not punctured or bent when I received it Adhesive was effective, it stuck well on the screen Included a cloth to clean screen before applying screen guard It was hard to put on the screen guard as always as dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackrj on 12/29/2013

en: really easy to apply. Great quality, with superior material! On the package came 3 screen protectos and if want to gift one is a wonderfull present pt: muito simples para aplicar. Excelente qualidade, com um material acima da média! O pacote contêm 3 películas, se você quiser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThunderone on 09/21/2013

Very usefull for protect your display from scratches, dust, and very achurate for any stylus, cheap and the most better product for tree! If you can't put in the place correctly with the display very clean, if not, bubbles form. And it's a same than no had protection for UV, maybe for the type of frosted ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydelabraricardo on 07/05/2013

This has certainly one of the best purchases I've made. To begin each protector comes in its own package, it is very easy to use, does not seem to bring a filter set, non-marking, is against water, dust does not stay, I'm very happy with this purchase, and especially the price is very cheap. I see no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThunderone on 03/02/2013

Many Pros, very useful, practical, an excelent price, 3 x 1! In fact, I'm buy more of this, very good if you use with an Adonit Jot Pro Stylus. I recommend you buy this set of screen protector film guard for the Ipad Mini, than fit like a ring in finger. perhaps placing protective film, because there ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections