DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6080 Folding Bluetooth V4.0 Headphones Headset w/ Voice Recognition - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
Disappointed Excelente qualidade Custo x Benefício sincroniza fácil. Beautiful and functional but expensive and fragile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9314869 on 05/06/2015

Esta foi a minha primeira compra na deal extreme e fiquei muito satisfeito. A encomenda chegou aqui em Minas Gerais ( Brasil) em 34 dias, sendo destes 23 dias úteis. Fiquei impressionado com a facilidade de uso do headset. Ele é extremamente leve, macio, pequeno ( ele é menor do que aparenta) e (... Read more

Impression:Excelente qualidade,Custo x Benefício;

0 0 0

• posted by9064038 on 03/09/2015

Pros: OK price, weight, size and sound. OK with cable. Con: Did not connect with bluetooth to iPhone 6+, iPad AIR or Lenovo Yoga 2.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byout1610 on 01/29/2015

Pros: Qualidade do som, duração da bateria, qualidade de fabricação. Queria um fone bluetooth que não fosse chamativo, e este foi um grande acerto. O produto é bonito, discreto, o sistema de dobra dele parece bem resistente. O som é muito bom para um fone bluetooth, a bateria tem excelente (nem a... Read more

Impression:Excelente qualidade, sincroniza fácil.;

0 0 0

• posted byrosivansoares on 04/22/2015

Pros: Beautiful, functional, easy to use, long time duration battery, good audio quality and volume, good external sound isolation. Cons: Expensive and fragile. Broken after 1 month that i bought, and less than a week of use, i picked of the Carrying pouch and put in my head and your right rod DX... Read more

Beautiful and functional, but is expensive and fragile! Beautiful and functional, but is expensive and fragile!

Impression:Beautiful and functional but expensive and fragile;

0 0 0

• posted bymanishsingh25 on 03/22/2014

Fold-able and with its own carry case. Easy fit. Not too tight or loose. Good enough bass. I don't like bass too high. USB connection to computer for audio. USB charging. Looks cool. Battery life is good enough. Have used it for 10-14 hours after full recharge. Still no issues. Headset controls I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichardSG on 02/14/2014

Reasonable bluetooth headphones at a good price. Quite a light and sturdy product. Experienced no issues so far when pairing with mobile phone to listen to music. The headphones itself is fine, but perhaps I would have preferred more noise isolation, and on hindsight, chose a product with bigger... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byTretry on 01/07/2014

Good sound quality good material voice recognitions works well good battery time The headset has a very good noise isolation and the microfone is very sensitive, you can speak normally without any problems. The turn on/off button is a little bit weird to use since you cannot feel the click so not... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: