DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Folding Stand Holder Support for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung / HTC / Cell Phone - Grey + Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperpadeiro on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cheap and useful product. Ideal for watching videos on the phone or reading news. Great price/quality ratio. I love that I can close it and take it with me with little hassle. It's simple and the best one that I found on the web. Cons:Personally I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very practical and inexpensive item. It holds the iPad2 in vertical position very well. I tried it in portrait and landscape, and it holds both very stable. For me, it's specially useful when cooking, since the iPad is perfectly hold as a cooking book and allo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheymannn on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can you it with your iPad ,iPhone ,Galaxy Tab or android phone like Galaxy s3,s4 ,Htc One.It' shape is very good and It has great balance to use with an tablet or phone.It is very brilliant idea to show your iPad in your room or to use as a photo frame. Co... Read more

bottom V shaped showroom Great showroom Back Side
    0 0
  • posted bygarciawoosh on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light, simple, small. Versatile - small enough for a 3.7" phone and large enough for a 10" tablet. Cons:Maybe it could have a way to adjust the angle of the tablet? But I can't think of a way with a device so simple, and the angle it has is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbuquerquehugo on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good support for any phone or tablet that has at most the same size as the iPhone 4/4S. The phone can be put in portrait or landscape positions, but only the last allows to charge it on a table. The visualization angle is good. Good quality components used. Can be us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruckeying on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Versatility for all things "i", I have used for iPad2, iPhone 4s and 5 in both viewing positions. All my i devices do not have cases (naked). Based on spacing would expect a normal case could be supported. Great for use on airplane on folding tray or desk to e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrzeldent on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like this stand. It is what Apple (with the smart covers) offers: It keeps the Galaxy Tab in a watching position. It is so simple but o so necessary! Very good quality (rubbery ends so it does not slip) Slips easily into the (original) sleeve Cons:Well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjruok on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very useful with watching movies and even when charging my phone - very slim and sturdy - it can be use with most phone models - nice rubber part on the hook area, nice touch to avoid scratches on the phone and serves as a grip Cons:- can find any, just avoid sitting... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypauloens on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is very good and works perfectly on my iphone 5. You can use your phone on both positions that works fine. Also for ipad would be an option too. I guess that any smartphone or thin tablets could be handled buy this holder. The color that I choose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjagoc on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great product, it allows you to stand your iphone or ipad, which is what I use it for. I was surprised that it has a soft plastic cover on the corners where the item relies, so that it won´t have scratches. It opens at a perfect length so that y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections