DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Stand Holder Support for IPHONE, Samsung + More - Grey + Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product OK Simple well built effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejoelmx on 03/22/2017

For the price, this is a wonderful item to have. Now I can leave my cellphone or tablet standing up and watch netflix or youtube as I do something else.

Impression:Simple,Good product,well built;

0 0 0

• posted byWasp9 on 02/19/2017

This just works. I have it on my desk, drop the phone in and it just stands. When taking it with me it folds and is very thin (7mm). It takes my iPhone 6s with extra case without problems.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byManolis82 on 11/12/2016

Good value for money.

Impression:OK;

0 0 1

• posted byuriass on 11/02/2016

Pros: Great quality, easy to use, works perfectly with iPhone 6 advantage or lumia 1520 Cons: You can not charge the phone if it is standing

Impression:Simple,Good product,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bySthamahes on 07/21/2016

The pictures shows as only phone holder but I was amazed when it was useful to hold my 10.1 inches CHUWI Hi10. This is certainly an inexpensive useful product! Recommended to everyone! The hold angle is about 55-60°

Impression:Simple,Good product,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by8882501 on 04/14/2016

Well done product! It hold all kind of mobile phones or small tablets! I think I should buy another one to have for other devices I have.

0 0 0

• posted by7148958 on 02/02/2016

good product

0 0 0

• posted bySalihEmre on 01/25/2016

keeping the price in mind, i can say that it does its job almost perfectly. yes, you cannot change the angle as much as you want, but when you put it on a common desk or table, and you sit on a common chair, it will have the right angle for you. just limited range of changing the angle by opening... Read more

Impression:Simple,effective,Easy to carry;

0 0 0

• posted bycoweater on 12/21/2015

Holds stable, works best for slimmer device. Example Nexus 5 with back cover is held well, but does not lean back at good angle. Nexus 7 bare fits very well.

Impression:Simple,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMrZebedee on 12/08/2015

Pros: + cheap, simple, few working parts, so lighweight you can leave in bag, design allows for use with a wide variety of devices Cons: - materials are a little bit on the cheap side, particularly the metal which showed small signs of corrosion - when I used this with a 10" tablet in landscape a... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere