DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Stand Holder Support for IPHONE, Samsung + More - Grey + Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product OK Simple effective Very useful!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManolis82 on 11/12/2016

Good value for money.

Impression:OK;

0 0 1

• posted byuriass on 11/02/2016

Pros: Great quality, easy to use, works perfectly with iPhone 6 advantage or lumia 1520 Cons: You can not charge the phone if it is standing

Impression:Simple,Good product,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bySthamahes on 07/21/2016

The pictures shows as only phone holder but I was amazed when it was useful to hold my 10.1 inches CHUWI Hi10. This is certainly an inexpensive useful product! Recommended to everyone! The hold angle is about 55-60°

0 0 0

• posted by8882501 on 04/14/2016

Well done product! It hold all kind of mobile phones or small tablets! I think I should buy another one to have for other devices I have.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by7148958 on 02/02/2016

good product

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySalihEmre on 01/25/2016

keeping the price in mind, i can say that it does its job almost perfectly. yes, you cannot change the angle as much as you want, but when you put it on a common desk or table, and you sit on a common chair, it will have the right angle for you. just limited range of changing the angle by opening... Read more

Impression:Simple,effective,Easy to carry;

0 0 0

• posted bycoweater on 12/21/2015

Holds stable, works best for slimmer device. Example Nexus 5 with back cover is held well, but does not lean back at good angle. Nexus 7 bare fits very well.

Impression:Simple,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMrZebedee on 12/08/2015

Pros: + cheap, simple, few working parts, so lighweight you can leave in bag, design allows for use with a wide variety of devices Cons: - materials are a little bit on the cheap side, particularly the metal which showed small signs of corrosion - when I used this with a 10" tablet in landscape a... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 1

• posted byCryptonWind on 11/24/2015

Pros: Good product for the money. Useful product if you have conferences or you would like to watch videos. I used it very often. Definitely I recommend it if you have conferences The quality is fine. Cons: Nothing bad. The product is simple and compact.

0 0 0

• posted byElaineel on 10/22/2015

This is soooooo useful! Everyone loves it! I have purchased 9 more! Good for iPhones, samsungs, iPads etc.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere