DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Folding Stand Holder Support for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung / HTC / Cell Phone - Grey + Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchorenJep on 05/07/2014

It is excellent as a desktop tool to position your phone/tablet besides your computer. Works both in portrait and landscape! The black part of the holder is made from rubber which makes sure that your phone/tablet has grip. Also works when charging your phone. It works perfectly with a phone case but it is not necessary to perform effectively. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperpadeiro on 04/01/2014

It's a cheap and useful product. Ideal for watching videos on the phone or reading news. Great price/quality ratio. I love that I can close it and take it with me with little hassle. It's simple and the best one that I found on the web. Personally I would prefer that it wasn't glossy, it's a bit too shiny and the plastic looks a bit cheap but it's ok ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaRdoN8 on 03/24/2014

Used a iphone 5. Really good quality for the price. Bilt relatively tuff and good feel. Rubber on the bottom so it stand firmly on a desk without falling or slipping. Really portable as you can fold it and keep it your bag. Plastic is good overall quality and the rubber part hold the phone without marking/damaging it. Does a good job of leaving spaces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreaseide on 03/13/2014

A lightweight and good stand for any phone and tablet. Can always have it in your pocket and have it available for viewing movies or recipes. Its plastic, so might break if you have it in your back pocket:) You can't adjust the angle. It's fixed... Size of tablet/phone does not matter. It can handle any size. Great lightweight stand for phones and tablets.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodewalla on 02/14/2014

This one is easy to use. small enough you can carry it round on you bag or even on your pocket. Versatile enough for you to stand up your smatphone, tablet, a flat picture frame, a beautiful ceramic tile. Your imagination is your limit. The rubber tip in place where the phone leans assure you your phone screen gets no damage, as long as grants good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalephh on 12/10/2013

Can hold everything from small phones to big tablets. Folds into a small space. Change the angle by changing the degree of opening. Almost lightweight. Can even take medium amount of button pressing while holding the phone/tablet. Haven't found any after months of usage. So good and practical that I will be ordering more of them. Works much more better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

Very practical and inexpensive item. It holds the iPad2 in vertical position very well. I tried it in portrait and landscape, and it holds both very stable. For me, it's specially useful when cooking, since the iPad is perfectly hold as a cooking book and allows touching the screen without the feeling it will fall apart. If you have a hard, back cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheymannn on 11/21/2013

You can you it with your iPad ,iPhone ,Galaxy Tab or android phone like Galaxy s3,s4 ,Htc One.It' shape is very good and It has great balance to use with an tablet or phone.It is very brilliant idea to show your iPad in your room or to use as a photo frame. It's Plastic.But not look like very cheap actually. I think if they replace some plastic parts ... Read more

bottom V shaped showroom Great showroom Back Side
    0 0
  • posted byesaydam on 10/01/2013

Very useful for smartphones. It is practical to watch videos, making a video call or any other similar works with it. Smart and stylish design is also good. It is very lightweight and small so you can carry wherever you want. There were small scratches on the product. I think that was arised from bad shipment. There is nothing more miserable about it.... Read more

Stylish folding stand folder
    0 0
  • posted bygarciawoosh on 09/10/2013

Very light, simple, small. Versatile - small enough for a 3.7" phone and large enough for a 10" tablet. Maybe it could have a way to adjust the angle of the tablet? But I can't think of a way with a device so simple, and the angle it has is good enough. I'm thinking of buying 1 or 2 more, just so I can have one on each room of the house where ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections