DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V "3500mAh" Battery Pack + Back Case for Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini - Black + White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysebastian1973 on 03/25/2014

good durability, complies with the requirements the shell is very large Of course its bigger and heavier than original battery but it realy is 3500mAh With original 1500mAh Samsung batery I usualy last around 2 days. Everyday Im reading at least 1 hour while listening to music and I'm playing games around 20min per day. With this battery my S3 mini ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiec on 03/14/2014

Much better battery autonomy than the original battery, 3days of autonomy full of gaming and browsing, so I guess 5 days with a normal use. The price is unbeatable! Comes with back case. The quality of the case isn't the best, but serve it purpose. Weight more and has higher size, but it's normal, and totally bearable. After some months of use still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoadrunner666 on 08/21/2013

Great capacity! It really is 3500mAh The back is well made It can keep you mobile alive for 6 active days Weight and size? Of course its bigger and heavier than original battery but it realy is 3500mAh. Mabey even more. With original 1500mAh Samsung batery I usualy last around 2 days. Everyday Im reading at least 1 hour while listening to music and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjruok on 03/28/2013

- serves it purpose, that is longer battery life - gives you enough juice for heavy gaming and browsing - aesthetically a sore eyes, not because of the bulk, but it does not match with my blue Samsung SIII mini (this is pure black) - forget about using any protective case since it will never fit, try using a pouch instead - the plastic material can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections