DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Cable - White + Blue + Silver (1.2m)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is great. Quality of the material is great, I've had this cord for several months and I have used it heavily with no loss of quality of sound. It fits almost any phone case with small/tight opening for the audio jack. Price for this product is great Cons:U... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomasmoors on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:does what it has to do It has good qualty troughput, no crackling at all Can be used to replace beats cable if it's broken Even if it breaks you can still buy another one for 1/8 of the normal store price Cons:Its has weak connection points and you can break t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulus2001 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good sturdy cable. It comes with a rubbery coating which feels nice. It looks good and functions perfectly for my use between my home built Irig and Ipod touch 4G. The cable is thicker then expected which is a good thing. Cons:No cons at all... its just a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysabert on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:over a meter long or over 3 feet long. good quality. the cables on the inside look to be wrapped in fiber and wrapped in plastic. very cheap and good looking colors and color scheme with the blue and white. Cons:no cons that i can think of. works great. not sure if this p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections